Random Posting

Eric

Went to a plastic surgeon yesterday  to inquire about the removal of a lipoma. It had been confirmed earlier by another doctor that it is indeed a lipoma.

The plastic surgeon stated that he did not perform the procedure in his office, only in a surgery center and under regional anesthesia. When I inquired about why the need for regional anesthesia, he replied "so you don't move your head".

I then showed him my knife point scar in my right forearm, the scars barbed wire left on the underside of my right arm, along with a comment that for about three weeks many years ago  I smoked five packs a day.

His only comment was..."FIVE PACKS?".

The lipoma will be removed by another Dr. 

?

2 hours ago, ChuteTheMall said:

But, who allegedly fired that first "shot that was heard 'round the world?"

I don’t think we will ever know for sure, don’t really know how much it matters. Some say it was fired at the Old North Bridge in Concord, Massachusetts, where the first British soldiers fell in the battles of Lexington and Concord on April 19, 1775. But shots were fired earlier that day at Lexington Green, Massachusetts, where eight Americans were killed and a British soldier was slightly wounded, but accounts of that event are confusing and contradictory. The shooting at North Bridge did see the first shots by Americans acting under orders, the first organized volley by Americans, the first British fatalities, and the first British retreat. (I've heard that it may have been a Pastor at Lexington Green, but I don't know if there is any real proof.)

Edited by Schmidt Meister
  • Thanks 1

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic