Beautiful Cars & Trucks

Eric

Sports cars of the 60's and 70's associated with the TV Series The Saint. Those P1800 Volvos would have been nice with either an aluminum Buick V8 (for best weight distribution)  or a small block Ford (narrower width than a small block Chevy) I also like the Jensen interceptors with Chrysler 440 engines but the convertibles are nicer looking than the hardtops. The XJS is another one I've always liked

https://www.classicandsportscar.com/features/driving-cars-saint-volvo-p1800-jaguar-xj-s-jensen-interceptor-and-volvo-c70

1970's cars of the saint5.JPG

• Like 2

I like watching some of these videos on youtube where they show engine conversions. This one especially appealed to me because I love those old Triumph TR4's and would love to have one with a small block Ford V8 (Narrower than a Chevy small block) the engine in this video is an 80's 5.0 with no modification except they put a carburetor on it in place of the factory EFI. i would like to have a car like this except I'd probably buy one that was already converted rather than doing it myself or having it done. But I love the color of tne car in teh picture but not the cut down windshield and no bumpers. Also don't know if I like racing number on the car. I kinda do but I kinda don't.

The video goes into a little more detail than necessary so I fast-forwarded it in a few places.

• Like 2