Kristi Noem

I remember a taunt from my high school days - "Driving a Dodge is like having relations on your desk with the cleaning lady. You might do it but you don't tell folks about it."

I guess it's better to find out that she lacks common sense now rather than later. Very sad, in any case. :(

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

I remember a taunt from my high school days - "Driving a Dodge is like having relations on your desk with the cleaning lady. You might do it but you don't tell folks about it."

I guess it's better to find out that she lacks common sense now rather than later. Very sad, in any case. :(

Very bad "form"   :nono:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bill Frist, an MD and capitalist and promising Senator from Tennessee, had his political career cut short by a comment in his autobiography about adopting cats from humane groups upon which he practiced surgery. Not a good look. 

• Sad 2

Those that matter understand the difference between a farm dog that chases and kills the chickens and one of those dogs that dumb, rich women carry around in a purse or Fido, the suburban poodle.

If this had not occurred, those that don't matter will simply make something up even worse.

• Like 10

Living in a rural area I’m familiar with some of the problems uncontrollable dogs - especially large ones - can cause.

Ultimately the issue may be that she failed to follow the 3 S rule. 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

Living in a rural area I’m familiar with some of the problems uncontrollable dogs - especially large ones - can cause.

Ultimately the issue may be that she failed to follow the***** 3 S rule. 

***** BINGO   you called it

Or,,,Shotgun then Backhoe  

• Like 2

The only people that have a problem with what she did, or her talking about it, are people that are part of the problem with society today.

Dogs are property, legally, and morally.

Whiny know nothings get worked up over dogs.

You let fluffy out to potty and he chases livestock? Fluffy gets shot, and legally too. I had to explain that to so many city droolers. Not only that, they had to pay the vet bill for the injured livestock the dear little fluffy hurt before implementation of the final solution.

They were so pissed! Well, too bad, that is how the real world works.

I applaud Kristi being willing to stand up for her story and not back down. Our nation of sniveling cowards needs a good dose of Grow the F up! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I'll add that good people take good care of all their animals, and watch out for their neighbors animals too.

That is how people who live in the country conduct themselves as a rule. They take good care of them, but if they need to be put down they do it quickly and humanely. It is better for the animal than prolonging a bad situation.

You don't find the diseased, lamed, malnourished animals in the country in nearly the same numbers as the city.

I know this firsthand, I worked both city and county, dealt with more than a few animal welfare calls.

In the city I dealt with the lady that gave thousands to PETA, while living in a camp trailer with 37 cats!

Then there was the city couple arrested for bestiality and pedophilia. 

Or the little girl with her face ripped off because her neighbor ran a "pit bull rescue", illegally I might add.

I could go on, but the average "animal lover" is worse for animals and the overall condition of animals.

Animals have to be managed and controlled. 

• Like 7

If she didn't feel the need to brag about it in her book, and then brag about it to everyone who never read her book, she could have been a contender for VP.

I'm just glad this didn't wait until too late, when as VP nominee, she would bring down the Trump-Noem ticket in October.

You know what's worse than killing a chicken-killing farm dog twenty years ago? Bringing it up today.

Three S rule= Shoot, shovel, shut-up.

:zipmouth:

• Like 6

11 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

Holy Chit, I am so tired of hearing about this.  She shot a puppy that attacked live stock on a ranch.....20yrs ago.    Right or wrong, I am gonna give her a pass and yes, partly because she is jawt.

There is a leftist on the cycle forum I visit and she can't shut up about it.  If we are gonna discuss this, let's talk about Kam on her knees or Joe showering with Ashley.

You know why they choose these things in the past right?  Hoping you will focused on that instead of the border, gas prices, govt spending, the economy, money laundering in Ukraine, curtailing of your rights, etc.

• Like 6

56 minutes ago, El Spicoli said:

Holy Chit, I am so tired of hearing about this.  She shot a puppy that attacked live stock on a ranch.....20yrs ago.    Right or wrong, I am gonna give her a pass and yes, partly because she is jawt.

There is a leftist on the cycle forum I visit and she can't shut up about it.  If we are gonna discuss this, let's talk about Kam on her knees or Joe showering with Ashley.

You know why they choose these things in the past right?  Hoping you will focused on that instead of the border, gas prices, govt spending, the economy, money laundering in Ukraine, curtailing of your rights, etc.

It's my understanding that she brought it up in her new book. I agree it's a natural part of country life. So why even mention it? Anyone not completely out of touch with the culture would leave it with countless other unmentioned natural parts of country life. She had to know how the left would react.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

It's my understanding that she brought it up in her new book. I agree it's a natural part of country life. So why even mention it? Anyone not completely out of touch with the culture would leave it with countless other unmentioned natural parts of country life. She had to know how the left would react.

She did bring it up in her new book.  I dunno why she mentioned it?  The skeptics would say to sell more books.  I am not a rancher BUT if I wrote a book (well I have a fiction book but not a bio), I would definitely let the readers know of my 3 pit rescues and putting them down was no walk in the park.  The left overreacts about any conservative and under react about any leftist.   

Why do you think the left is making a big deal out of this when it's a normal part of country life?  I mean for Allah's sake the left can't even tell you there are two genders and who cares and what difference would it make if she becomes VP?  Honestly I first heard about this from a this leftist on the cycle forum and I was like "there has to be more..." and sure enough, it's a big nothing burger.  

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ChuteTheMall said:

If she didn't feel the need to brag about it in her book, and then brag about it to everyone who never read her book, she could have been a contender for VP.

I'm just glad this didn't wait until too late, when as VP nominee, she would bring down the Trump-Noem ticket in October.

You know what's worse than killing a chicken-killing farm dog twenty years ago? Bringing it up today.

Three S rule= Shoot, shovel, shut-up.

:zipmouth:

So this makes her ineligible to be VP??   This only affects voters like yourself.  The left, to include all those mail in ballots, were never gonna vote Trump regardless.  The Conservatives don't give a rip she shot a puppy 20yrs ago on a ranch.  I guess you are a Republican?  Are you a never Trumper?  I think some of you'll need to shore up on your political analysis skills.    
She shoots her puppy on a ranch 20yrs ago and a bunch of woke marxists are on campuses all across the US shouting death to Israel and death to America.  Which do you think is the bigger problem?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, El Spicoli said:

Why do you think the left is making a big deal out of this when it's a normal part of country life?

Because the left are not a normal part of country life.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, El Spicoli said:

So this makes her ineligible to be VP??   This only affects voters like yourself.  The left, to include all those mail in ballots, were never gonna vote Trump regardless.  The Conservatives don't give a rip she shot a puppy 20yrs ago on a ranch.  I guess you are a Republican?  Are you a never Trumper?  I think some of you'll need to shore up on your political analysis skills.    
She shoots her puppy on a ranch 20yrs ago and a bunch of woke marxists are on campuses all across the US shouting death to Israel and death to America.  Which do you think is the bigger problem?

I think the bigger problem is your lack of reading comprehension. 

You won't find a more consistently pro-Trump republican than me, since June of 2015.   You must be new here or something.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ChuteTheMall said:

You won't find a more consistently pro-Trump republican than me, since June of 2015.   You must be new here or something.

No I am not. In fact, I knew you on GT.  Awesome you are a MAGA person and my comprehension skills are decent.

You didn't object to my reply but rather came up with the above quip.  My point is I disagree with you about Noem.  Your post stated the story made her a bad VP pick because of a story 20yrs ago.  I love Trump supporters but again some can work on their political analysis.  

Now I could be wrong and if you think so, make some valid points rather than come up with the above drivel.

26 minutes ago, El Spicoli said:

No I am not. In fact, I knew you on GT.  Awesome you are a MAGA person and my comprehension skills are decent.

You didn't object to my reply but rather came up with the above quip.  My point is I disagree with you about Noem.  Your post stated the story made her a bad VP pick because of a story 20yrs ago.  I love Trump supporters but again some can work on their political analysis.  

Now I could be wrong and if you think so, make some valid points rather than come up with the above drivel.

I absolutely guarantee, that Kristi Noem will not become Trump's VP pick, with 100% metaphysical certitude. 

He won't choose her, not because she shot a dog 20 years ago, but because she foolishly bragged about it in her book two years ago.

Watch and see.

Do we need a new thread to discuss her false claim in her upcoming new book of having met NK leader Kim Jong Un?

Or her false claim of cancelling a meeting with French leader Macron?  

https://www.thedakotascout.com/p/gov-kristi-noems-account-of-meeting

1 hour ago, ChuteTheMall said:

Sometimes I wonder if reading comprehension is a gift from God that only a few are privy too??

• Haha 1

None of this would matter if she wasn't way up there on the conservative list.  All this will be forgotten by November since it is exposed now.  Even if she isn't a VP pick there is a good chance she would get a good position in a Trump administration.  Anyone who is a potential Trump pick for anything is going to get trashed between now and election.  

• Like 4