Why am I NOT surprised

DAKA

I don't know anyone alive who can't see exactly what's happening here.

Former ESPN anchor Sage Steele:

We know he can't make sense without this

I was told, 'You will say every word that we write out. You will not deviate from this script, and go!'

To the word, like, every single question was scripted and gone over dozen of times by many ... editors and executives. Absolutely, I was on script and was told not to deviate. I was told this is what you will ask, you will say it, no followups, next ...

This went up to the 'fourth floor' as we said, where all the bosses, the top executives, the decision makers are. The President of our company, the CEO, where they all worked.

Think about this every time you see someone point to any interview with Biden as evidence that he's "still got it."

Everything is 100% scripted if it's live. And if it isn't live, then it has been edited to absolute pieces and jigsaw puzzled back together to give the illusion of coherence.

Steele has a lot more compassion than I do. But I see her point.

I think it's really heartbreaking that the people who really love Joe Biden and say they actually care about him ...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, DAKA said:

I think it's really heartbreaking that the people who really love Joe Biden and say they actually care about him ...

Jill should be in jail for elder abuse.  She could have stopped this b4 he hid in duh basement. 

Don't worry, our resident BIL will be along to tell how great things are.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Rellik said:

Jill should be in jail for elder abuse.  She could have stopped this b4 he hid in duh basement. 

Don't worry, our resident BIL will be along to tell how great things are.

What little faggot is that? Thought we didn't have that here.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, FullClip said:

Makes me wonder why Joe would have to spend a penny on campaign ads.  The media gives it to him for free.

Buying ads is one of the pay-offs for the fawning coverage.

• Like 4

EVERYBODY knows of the editing and AI that is being lathered on ol' 'tarded Uncle Joe. It is universally ignored by supporters.

He IS NOT running The Show.

I enjoy dissenting (even big ones) opinions on this site.
  • Like 2