Darwin Missed An Opportunity

minderasr

Arsonist Accidentally Lights Self On Fire While Attempting To Set Church Ablaze: Video

BROWARD COUNTY, Fla. (BSO) – The Broward Sheriff’s Office Violent Crimes Unit is searching for an individual seen on surveillance video setting fire to the front doors of an Oakland Park church.

According to investigators, around 1:41 a.m. on Monday, Aug. 14, Broward County Regional Communications received a report of a fire at 2600 N.W. 21st Ave. BSO deputies and Oakland Park Fire Rescue responded. After extinguishing the fire, firefighters alerted deputies to evidence that the fire at the Power Outreach Ministry may have been intentionally set. The Oakland Park City Fire Marshal responded to the scene and determined the fire to be arson.

The video shows an individual carry a gas can onto the parking lot of the property, pour liquid on the front doors and set a paper towel on fire. The person then used the paper towel to set the door on fire. The fire caused more than $1,000 in damage.

The individual in the video fled westbound on Northwest 26th Street. Anyone with information on the identity or whereabouts of the individual in the video is asked to contact BSO Detective Robert O’Dor at 954-321-4849 or submit a tip through the SaferWatch app. If tipsters wish to remain anonymous, they can contact Broward Crime Stoppers at 954-493-TIPS (8477) or online at browardcrimestoppers.org. Tipsters can also dial **TIPS (8477) from any cellphone in the United States.

https://breaking911.com/arsonist-accidentally-lights-self-on-fire-while-attempting-to-set-church-ablaze-video/

• Haha 4

• 3 months later...

So close!

Utah man, gored and seriously injured by bison he tried to pet, admits he’s ‘definitely an idiot in this scenario’

A Utah man was brutally gored by a bison last month when he went to pet it in an idiotic move, he quickly realized, that left him with a lacerated liver and an 8-inch gash.

Halen Carbajal was severely injured during the stunning attack, though he admitted he was the “idiot in this scenario” for approaching the bison on his way home from an early Thanksgiving with his girlfriend.

He noticed the herd of bison on a neighbor’s property and decided to get a closer look.

“I was definitely an idiot in this scenario. I crossed through the fence. I started walking back near the fence,” Carbajal explained to KUTV. “By the time I got back to the fence, he had followed me all the way over, and I was like, ‘Oh, that’s pretty cool.’

“I kind of did want to pet him, so I was just being naïve about the whole thing, so I did that, and yeah, he just rocked me pretty good.”

https://nypost.com/2023/12/04/news/utah-man-gored-and-seriously-injured-by-bison-he-tried-to-pet-admits-hes-definitely-an-idiot-in-this-scenario/

• Sad 2