‘WE’RE ON OUR OWN': PORTLAND WOMAN SAYS HOMELESS MAN KNOCKED HER UNCONSCIOUS

gwalchmai

R's totally participated in effing up Oregon starting a little over 20 years ago.

Some tried to stop the voter fraud. 

GWB, crowned prince of killing American soldiers, refused to have his DOJ do anything about the corruption, even when the evidence was handed to them. 

R's had a majority and kept voting for bigger government at every turn. Higher taxes and bigger government.

Dems used a program called Demzilla to set up their cheating, kid you not, they bragged about it, knew they were untouchable.

• Sad 3

31 minutes ago, Fog said:

R's totally participated in effing up Oregon starting a little over 20 years ago.

Some tried to stop the voter fraud. 

GWB, crowned prince of killing American soldiers, refused to have his DOJ do anything about the corruption, even when the evidence was handed to them. 

R's had a majority and kept voting for bigger government at every turn. Higher taxes and bigger government.

Dems used a program called Demzilla to set up their cheating, kid you not, they bragged about it, knew they were untouchable.

Both sides are so corrupted I think the system is doomed. Being a history teacher doesn’t help my pessimistic outlook. We are in the same situation as other civilizations have been in before their fall. We are too stupid and greedy to learn from history. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, El Spicoli said:

Well the answer is for people to take justice into their own hands.  Yes, I am talking about vigilantism and yes, there will be blood.  

Cops will shoot you with bullets your taxes paid for. Marching morons will read on the facebook what an extremist you were. :(

• Like 1

14 hours ago, El Spicoli said:

Well the answer is for people to take justice into their own hands.  Yes, I am talking about vigilantism and yes, there will be blood.  

Sihks need to up their game.

A true punch in da face moment. A la iron mike.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1