Americans are STUPID!

Batesmotel

So I check my emails this morning to find three warnings from friends telling me to never cook Jollof Rice. IT WILL KILL YOU!

Apparently last weekend someone posted a rebuttal to a New York Times article about Jollof rice claiming it first causes Gingivitis then liver and kidney failure if eaten by Caucasians.

Jollof is a west African dish consisting of long grain rice, veggies, peppers, meat, tomato sauce and spices. There are dozens of variations of it all over Africa. Similar dishes are eaten all over the world. But one idiot posted on line that this one will kill you without any reference sources.

Idiot Americans have gone viral attacking this dish. Most posts are obviously satire but tons of people don’t get the joke.

When in the hell did we forget how to think?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

When I was a kid, my younger brother and I were picking Salmon Berries next to the road. An Indian woman stopped and told us we shouldn't be picking them since we were white and the berries would kill us. We laughed and informed her we had eaten them plenty of times. "Yes, but you probably had them with milk or you would have died." We laughed some more.

• Haha 4