The Last of Us

Eric

• Administrators

This looks interesting. The girl was outstanding as Lyanna Momont, in Game of Thrones. I enjoyed Pedro Pascal in GoT as well. These two actors probably had the best two death scenes of the entire GoT series and that is saying something. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Batesmotel said:

All my kids loved the video game.

Movie or mini-series?

I think it’s a miniseries. It is made by the same people who did the HBO Chernobyl miniseries and that was excellent. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The first game was one of the most overrated games I've ever seen.  The second one turned woke and started forcing LGBT nonsense onto the player.  Two underage girls involved in a lesbian relationship that had NOTHING to do with the plot of the game.  I can't wait until GamerGate 2.0 happens again.  Political correctness has no place in an M or AO rated game. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
1 minute ago, DAKA said:

What's wrong with me? I never watched GOT till last night....I must be missing something...does it take a few episodes to "get into"?

GoT? Yeah, there is a hell of a lot of background to cover. I think it manages to be entertaining while it unfolds though. It helps to be able to binge it. You can get into the meat of things pretty quickly that way. Give it a chance.

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, DAKA said:

What's wrong with me? I never watched GOT till last night....I must be missing something...does it take a few episodes to "get into"?

FWIW, both of the actors in the trailer in the OP played the hell out of characters in GoT. If you don't mind taking peeks ahead, search YouTube for Oberyn fights The Mountain. The girl in the trailer above was only ten or so during GoT, but her character was ferocious as well.