Bogus story all over the news yesterday Any retraction of the story today?

Borg warner

Yesterday I had to drive 15-20 miles to a store to get something they didn't have locally and while I was there I got gas at a gas station that was few cents less than what I pay it for closer to home. On the way there and back I listened to a local talk radio station and then switched to listening to CD's when the commercials came on but then there was a news break and the top story caught my attention. it was th news that the January 6 committee heard testimony from a former Trump aid that Trump had demanded t be taken to the Jan 6 rally and the secret service age said it wasn't safe to do so Trump became enraged and tried to jerk the steering wheel out of the driver;s hands and tried to strangle one of the agents.

I was amazed at the story but assumed it was true and thought, "Wow, Trump really lost his cool,  This really looks bad for him, he won't be able to run for president now."

and then I came upon this article today revealing that the secret service agents who supposedly made the accusations and now saying they never said such things to anyone and would testify under oath that none of it ever happened. And yet, that story is not the top news story today and is not even being reported except to briefly mention that secret service agent's involved might possibly dispute the testimony and the lawyer for Cassidy Hutchinson is saying that she only testified to what she was told to the best of her recollection.

Another January 6 Trump 'Bombshell' Outed as a Hoax!
By Matt Margolis PJ Media Jun 28, 2022 8:17 PM ET  

On Tuesday, the liberal media soiled themselves over the so-called bombshell story that on January 6, 2021, President Trump grabbed the steering wheel of the presidential limo and then lunged at a Secret Service agent because he wanted to join the protesters at the Capitol.

The story came courtesy of Cassidy Hutchinson, a former aide to Trump’s chief of staff, Mark Meadows who said: “So when the president had gotten into the vehicle with [Secret Service agent] Bobby [Engel], he thought that they were going up to the Capitol. And when Bobby had relayed to him, ‘We’re not, we don’t have the assets to do it, it’s not secure, we’re going back to the West Wing,’ the president had a very strong and very angry response to that. Tony described him as being irate. The president said to him something to the effect of, ‘I’m the f—ing president, take me up to the Capitol now.’ To which Bobby responded, ‘Sir, we have to go back to the West Wing.’ He then reached up front of the vehicle to grab at the steering wheel. Mr. Engel grabbed his arm, he said, ‘Sir, you need to take your hand off the steering wheel. We’re going back to the West Wing, we’re not going to the Capitol.’ Mr. Trump then used his free hand to lunge towards Bobby Engel.”

Any reasonable person might conclude this story was dubious. The liberal media, however, not so much. CNN gleefully described it as a bombshell, yet, like so many other Trump bombshells, it appears this incident didn’t happen at all, and is yet another hoax to add to the pile of bogus anti-Trump stories.

According to Peter Alexander, the chief White House correspondent for NBC News, sources close to the Secret Service dispute the story. “A source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel,” Alexander tweeted Tuesday evening.

Trump’s former acting director of national intelligence, Richard Grenell, slammed the committee for allowing this testimony to go unchallenged.

“So a junior staffer was pressured by Liz_Cheney to lie under oath,” he tweeted. “Why wasn’t there a single committee member asking her if she had proof? This performance collapsed in an hour.” “The DC media is corrupt and sick,” he concluded.

Soon after Alexander revealed that his sources challenged the story, Hutchinson’s lawyer, Jody Hunt, quickly attempted to walk back her testimony. “Ms. Hutchinson testified, under oath, and recounted what she was told,” Hunt tweeted. “Those with knowledge of the episode also should testify under oath.”

How many more bogus bombshells are we going to get from these hearings?
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Borg warner said:

Yesterday I had to drive 15-20 miles to a store to get something they didn't have locally and while I was there I got gas at a gas station that was few cents less than what I pay it for closer to home. On the way there and back I listened to a local talk radio station and then switched to listening to CD's when the commercials came on but then there was a news break and the top story caught my attention. it was th news that the January 6 committee heard testimony from a former Trump aid that Trump had demanded t be taken to the Jan 6 rally and the secret service age said it wasn't safe to do so Trump became enraged and tried to jerk the steering wheel out of the driver;s hands and tried to strangle one of the agents.

I was amazed at the story but assumed it was true and thought, "Wow, Trump really lost his cool,  This really looks bad for him, he won't be able to run for president now."

and then I came upon this article today revealing that the secret service agents who supposedly made the accusations and now saying they never said such things to anyone and would testify under oath that none of it ever happened. And yet, that story is not the top news story today and is not even being reported except to briefly mention that secret service agent's involved might possibly dispute the testimony and the lawyer for Cassidy Hutchinson is saying that she only testified to what she was told to the best of her recollection.

Another January 6 Trump 'Bombshell' Outed as a Hoax!
By Matt Margolis PJ Media Jun 28, 2022 8:17 PM ET  

On Tuesday, the liberal media soiled themselves over the so-called bombshell story that on January 6, 2021, President Trump grabbed the steering wheel of the presidential limo and then lunged at a Secret Service agent because he wanted to join the protesters at the Capitol.

The story came courtesy of Cassidy Hutchinson, a former aide to Trump’s chief of staff, Mark Meadows who said: “So when the president had gotten into the vehicle with [Secret Service agent] Bobby [Engel], he thought that they were going up to the Capitol. And when Bobby had relayed to him, ‘We’re not, we don’t have the assets to do it, it’s not secure, we’re going back to the West Wing,’ the president had a very strong and very angry response to that. Tony described him as being irate. The president said to him something to the effect of, ‘I’m the f—ing president, take me up to the Capitol now.’ To which Bobby responded, ‘Sir, we have to go back to the West Wing.’ He then reached up front of the vehicle to grab at the steering wheel. Mr. Engel grabbed his arm, he said, ‘Sir, you need to take your hand off the steering wheel. We’re going back to the West Wing, we’re not going to the Capitol.’ Mr. Trump then used his free hand to lunge towards Bobby Engel.”

Any reasonable person might conclude this story was dubious. The liberal media, however, not so much. CNN gleefully described it as a bombshell, yet, like so many other Trump bombshells, it appears this incident didn’t happen at all, and is yet another hoax to add to the pile of bogus anti-Trump stories.

According to Peter Alexander, the chief White House correspondent for NBC News, sources close to the Secret Service dispute the story. “A source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel,” Alexander tweeted Tuesday evening.

Trump’s former acting director of national intelligence, Richard Grenell, slammed the committee for allowing this testimony to go unchallenged.

“So a junior staffer was pressured by Liz_Cheney to lie under oath,” he tweeted. “Why wasn’t there a single committee member asking her if she had proof? This performance collapsed in an hour.” “The DC media is corrupt and sick,” he concluded.

Soon after Alexander revealed that his sources challenged the story, Hutchinson’s lawyer, Jody Hunt, quickly attempted to walk back her testimony. “Ms. Hutchinson testified, under oath, and recounted what she was told,” Hunt tweeted. “Those with knowledge of the episode also should testify under oath.”

How many more bogus bombshells are we going to get from these hearings?

“Ms. Hutchinson testified, under oath, and recounted what she was told.”

Normally hearsay is not admitted as evidence. This, however, is Ms Pelosi’s grandstand. 

• Sad 3

And even though the SS has volunteered to "testify"  they will never be asked!!!!   Why let the truth mess up a great story.  and if you listened close she said she heard it second hand.  any defense by her will be she was lied to....

• Like 1

here's another story revealing that it was a false testimony but its not from a major news sours in spite of the fact that its true. It from The Federalist and it points out that the swrn testimony was based on hearsays which is not aadmisble in any court but a Kangaroo court or something out of Alice in Wonderland. We are truly living in the Age of Insanity.

New January 6 Narrative About Trump And Secret Service Collapses Hours After Tuesday Hearing
By: Tristan Justice The Federalist June 29, 2022

Blockbuster testimony from former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson collapsed hours after Tuesday’s show trial hearing. 

House Democrats ginned up another round of blockbuster anticipation Monday night when the Select Committee on Jan. 6 announced a last-minute hearing with a surprise witness. On Tuesday, the nine-member panel brought forward a key aide to former Trump White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, Cassidy Hutchinson, who supposedly possessed intimate knowledge of the administration’s conduct on Jan. 6. The topic of the afternoon hearing remained under seal until Hutchinson took the stand to offer new bombshell evidence allegedly incriminating the former Republican president.

“Up until now, our hearings have each been organized to address specific elements of President Trump’s plan to overturn the 2020 election,” Committee Vice Chair Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., said at the onset of the panel’s latest show trial. “Today we are departing somewhat from that model because Ms. Hutchinson’s testimony touches on several important and cross-cutting topics, topics that are relevant to each of our future hearings.”

According to Cheney, Hutchinson “handled a vast number of sensitive issues” working “steps down the hall from the Oval Office” and “worked on a daily basis with members of the Secret Service who were posted in the White House.”

“In short, Ms. Hutchinson was in a position to know a great deal about the happenings in the Trump White House,” Cheney said.
The ensuing testimony was “devastating,” according to National Review’s resident Cheney-cheerleader Andrew McCarthy in a post published even after the committee’s new narrative fell apart. In her more than two-hours of uncorroborated commentary, just about all of which was based on hearsay, Hutchinson depicted an image of an unhinged president who was not only complicit in his supporters ransacking the Capitol but was eager to attend the spectacle.

“I don’t know what he personally wanted to do when he went up to the Capitol that day,” she said in a portion of a taped interview played at the hearing. “I know that there were discussions about him having another speech outside of the Capitol before going in. I know that there was a conversation about him going into the House chamber at one point.”

Testifying in public, Hutchinson went further, explaining to lawmakers in the clip below that Trump threw a violent tantrum when the Secret Service refused to allow the president go to the Capitol as supporters swarmed the complex.  “The president said something to the effect of, ‘I’m the f’ing president, take me up to the Capitol now,'” Hutchinson said, citing a conversation with then-White House Deputy Chief of Staff Tony Ornato, who apparently described a scene in the Beast between Trump and Secret Service Special Agent Bobby Engel. “The president reached up towards the front of the vehicle to grab at the steering wheel. Mr. Engel grabbed his arm, said, ‘Sir, you need to take your hand off the steering wheel, we’re going back to the West Wing. We’re not going to the Capitol.'”

“Mr. Trump then used his free hand to lunge towards Bobby Engel,” Hutchinson continued. “And Mr. — when Mr. Ornato had recounted this story to me, he had motioned towards his clavicles.”
Moments after the Hutchinson’s testimony, NBC’s Chief White House Correspondent Peter Alexander reported “a source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel.” 

CBS News followed up with “confirmation” of the agency’s categorical denial, likely from the same sources.

Hours later, another pillar of Hutchinson’s testimony fell apart when a spokesman for Former White House lawyer Eric Herschmann told ABC News a handwritten note for which Hutchinson claimed authorship was actually written by Herschmann. The note, displayed by Cheney as an exhibit, included a statement for the president to read as the riot unfolded on Capitol Hill.

“The handwritten note that Cassidy Hutchinson testified under oath was written by her was in fact written by Eric Herschmann on January 6, 2021,” a spokesperson for Herschmann told ABC News Tuesday night. “All sources with direct knowledge and law enforcement have and will confirm that it was written by Mr. Herschmann.”

• Sad 1

if they really wanna get Trump they should Impeach Him again, That`ll show him!

Clearly The President Lunged 8 feet from the back of a car thorough a Partition of Bullet Proof Glass because The Secret Service was Forcibly taking him against his will to where he Originally Intended on Going.....

i`m Beginning to Believe this Jan. 6th Commission is a Bunch of Bullshit..

• Like 2

7 hours ago, holyjohnson said:

Clearly The President Lunged 8 feet from the back of a car thorough a Partition of Bullet Proof Glass because The Secret Service was Forcibly taking him against his will to where he Originally Intended on Going.....

************i`m Beginning to Believe this Jan. 6th Commission is a Bunch of Bullshit..**********

And exactly WHEN did you start to believe........:chatter:      :anim_rofl2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

Absolutely nothing on the MSM is trustworthy at this point.  It's more accurate to simply assume everything they are saying is a lie.

As "they" say    WINNER     WINNER................

• Like 1

On 6/29/2022 at 7:34 PM, holyjohnson said:

You're getting smarter...

It's like the guy who didn't think he was very smart so he went to his doctor for help.

And the doctor gave him these little brown pills and told him to take them for a week and then come back and see him.

So he comes back in a week and the doctor asks him if he feels any different.

And the guy says, "Not really, but those pills really taste awful and they look just like rabbit turds."

And the doctor says, "You're getting smarter!"

• Thanks 1