You can't make this up... any of it...

Mrs.Cicero

3 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

https://www.political-paige.com/antifa-0-gypsy-jokers-1.html

I'm still laughing at the idea of the spoiled brats of Antifa thinking they could take on the Gypsy Jokers and end up anything but dead.

Back in my youth, the Bandidos showed up at a flat track race in logging country. They then tried to take over the local bar. It didn't end well for them. Loggers don't mess around when it comes time to rumble.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Walt Longmire said:

Back in my youth, the Bandidos showed up at a flat track race in logging country. They then tried to take over the local bar. It didn't end well for them. Loggers don't mess around when it comes time to rumble.

I'll bet. The Jokers flirt with death a few times a year to prove they are tough, loggers on the other hand cheat death every day to earn a paycheck. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Fog said:

I've dealt with the Jokers and they are a little ''different".

I think we should pay them a bounty on antifa nipples.

I ran across a lot of 1%'ers in my riding days. Act like you got some smarts, and mind your own business, and it was never less than friendly. Even got some great tips on places to visit and hotels to stay at. 

They are all a little "different", but mostly make decent enough neighbors if you stay in lane. Just like a bumble bee nest, they ignore you because you aren't a threat, until you become a threat, or step you dumb a$$ in the middle of them while they are doing what ever they are doing. You're gonna get stung.

• Like 3

On 2/26/2022 at 1:23 PM, Walt Longmire said:

"Now youse can't leave."