TRASH JOURNALISM: WashPost Says Vaccine Skepticism is Fueling Violent Militias

pipedreams

This WashPost reporter covers ‘National Security’ if you want another laugh. [1

"The Washington Post is filled with more staid left-wing opinion pieces these days and far less of what anyone would call ‘news’ – but this is in the news section. It’s supposed to be factual, objective, and providing readers with allegedly useful information.

Instead, Reporter Razzan Nakhlawi writes a polemic designed to malign those who resist the current vaccine mandates. She does so by trying to provide an almost non-existent link and connection to violent militia groups.

Since the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995, this has become part of Journalism 101 whenever referring to anything on the right: link it to the militias so you can link it to domestic terrorism."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/people/razzan-nakhlawi/

https://tgpfactcheck.com/trash-journalism-washpost-says-vaccine-skepticism-is-fueling-violent-militias/

"Militia groups serve this great boogeyman for the left-wing media: a group they can always demonize and hype, but who have no spokesman, no definable characteristics, no organizational structure. When its a slow news day and they need to make some news up, they can always come to this fertile well."

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

WaPo has been dead to me for years.

There are No "Journalists" any more.  In this age of "political correctness"...there ain't a person out there...calling themselves a "Journalist"...that IS.  EVERY friggin one of them got an Adjenda, to report what their Rag wants them to report.  "Journalism"...along with Free Speach...if a fuckin joke anymore. There's nothing but FEAR...of speaking anything but what your Rag wants you to report...

HUT 2, 3, 4...

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

The left is bringing all the violence while blaming anyone who disagrees with them. 

People attacked for not wearing a mask. People attacked for not getting vaxxed. Threatening freedom and livelihood for not conforming is violence, the left is doing that. No one else is starting any of this, they own it all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

8 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

There are No "Journalists" any more.  In this age of "political correctness"...there ain't a person out there...calling themselves a "Journalist"...that IS.  EVERY friggin one of them got an Adjenda, to report what their Rag wants them to report.  "Journalism"...along with Free Speach...if a fuckin joke anymore. There's nothing but FEAR...of speaking anything but what your Rag wants you to report...

HUT 2, 3, 4...

This is why i refer to myself as a former...journalist.

The industry has only had brief periods of objectivity.   It's really sad.  Lots of potential but driven by agenda.

Ironically, back in the 1950s they complained about the conservative media.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Historian said:

This is why i refer to myself as a former...journalist.

The industry has only had brief periods of objectivity.   It's really sad.  Lots of potential but driven by agenda.

Ironically, back in the 1950s they complained about the conservative media.

Go even further back to Lincoln and his attacks on the press which disagreed with him. 

• Like 2