Schmidt Meister's Grab Bag

Schmidt Meister

6 minutes ago, Schmidt Meister said:

Educational System - Weeding Out The Independent Thinkers - Noam Chomsky.jpg

They threw me out. Or more specifically threw me to the wolves. BBQed my ass for racial discrimination. Caught kids vandalizing the school. One was black. They said I should have let him go and turned in only the white kid. 

My real crime was teaching history instead of social engineering them with history lessons. I taught the truth and why it mattered to them, today. I taught everything from a “Follow the Money” point of view. 

Example: Spanish American War. 

The US Navy sailed from China to Manila harbor. Circled it a few times sinking all the Spanish ships then sailed back to China. War basically over. 

But I went on to tell them why the entire US Navy was stationed in China. Oops. 

Example: US evolvement in Vietnam started in 1803. Not the 1960s. Gave them the gory details. Oops. 

I spent more time in the principals office than my delinquent student did. 

• Like 1

newly published medical study found that infection from COVID-19 confers considerably longer-lasting and stronger protection against the Delta variant of the virus than vaccines.

“The natural immune protection that develops after a SARS-CoV-2 infection offers considerably more of a shield against the Delta variant of the pandemic coronavirus than two doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, according to a large Israeli study that some scientists wish came with a ‘Don’t try this at home’ label,” the Scientific American reported Thursday. “The newly released data show people who once had a SARS-CoV-2 infection were much less likely than vaccinated people to get Delta, develop symptoms from it, or become hospitalized with serious COVID-19.”

Put another way, vaccinated individuals were 27 times more likely to get a symptomatic COVID infection than those with natural immunity from COVID.

https://fee.org/articles/harvard-epidemiologist-says-the-case-for-covid-vaccine-passports-was-just-demolished/?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=pmd_TBKsWo0aGHLdgjXbY_u8O8tJg.PX3NDoryrZ2MBi6bI-1630516240-0-gqNtZGzNAtCjcnBszQg9