COVID News and Commentary

Schmidt Meister

1 hour ago, pipedreams said:

c91803076352f60d.jpeg

Meet Dr. Lutchmedial, Cardiologist who Wanted to "Punch Anti-Vaxxers in the Face", Now Dead After Covid Booster Shot

renderTimingPixel.png

Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/conspiracy.
Moderators remove posts from feeds for a variety of reasons, including keeping communities safe, civil, and true to their purpose.
r/conspiracy - Meet Dr. Lutchmedial, Cardiologist who Wanted to "Punch Anti-Vaxxers in the Face", Now Dead After Covid Booster Shot

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

Snitches wanted. By Joe Biden.

In the time-honored tradition of tyrannical governments everywhere, snitches will be wanted and needed by President Joe Biden and his fellow Democrats — at least if and until his constitutionally dubious vaccine mandate gets curb-stomped in court. Because an army of snitches will be a key enforcement mechanism for a directive that will soon encroach upon the rights of millions of unvaccinated Americans within 164,000 different businesses and other organizations across the country.

Yep, Uncle Joe wants you to snitch on your boss and your coworkers.

The designated enforcer of the mandate will be OSHA, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. OSHA, though, is a relatively small federal agency, and its 1,850 inspectors will rely on the kindness of snitches. As The Wall Street Journal reports: “OSHA will conduct some workplace inspections. But the agency, as is typically the practice, will rely primarily on worker complaints to check compliance with its regulations, senior administration officials said.”

Rats, informers, collaborators, and busybodies everywhere will be able to file their complaints with OSHA through a convenient online form or phone call. What could be easier? Perhaps OSHA’s workplace signage could be in a nice, traditional German blackletter font — just like the old Nazi propaganda.

“The vast majority of employers comply with safety and health standards without ever being inspected by OSHA,” a Labor Department flack said. “But for businesses that are not in compliance, OSHA utilizes inspections combined with compliance assistance to help employers identify workplace hazards and create plans to keep workers safe on the job.”

Ah, “compliance assistance.” What a fine euphemism. But why not just say “snitching”? It’ll save hot air and syllables.

https://patriotpost.us/articles/84152-bidens-vax-mandate-snitches-wanted-2021-11-12

In some segments of United States society there is a mantra: Snitches Get Stitches

That mantra may become much more widely applicable.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, railfancwb said:

In some segments of United States society there is a mantra: Snitches Get Stitches

That mantra may become much more widely applicable.  

Agreed, plus if a plant or factory is closed due to fines and other heavy-handed tactics all those unemployed folks will not be happy.  They will be looking to vent their anger somewhere.  

• Like 2

Obituary of a Covid vaccine death:

https://www.habingfamily.com/obituary/michael-mike-granata

Michael “Mike” Anthony Granata February 21, 1965 – November 1, 2021

Michael, a longtime resident of Gilroy, passed away on November 1, 2021. Never a kinder more gentle man did I know than my husband, Michael.

For those who knew Mike, you know that he was a good and honest man. He was kind, considerate, and always polite.

Mike was adamant that people know what happened to him that caused his early and unexpected death. Message from Mike: “Many nurses and non-nursing staff begged me and my wife to get the truth out to the public about the Covid-19 vaccines because the truth of deaths from the vaccine was being hidden within the medical profession. I promised I would get the message out. So, here is my message: I was afraid of getting the vaccine for fear that I might die. At the insistence of my doctor, I gave in to pressure to get vaccinated. On August 17th I received the Moderna vaccine and starting feeling ill three days later. I never recovered but continued to get worse. I developed multisystem inflammation and multisystem failure that medical professionals could not stop. My muscles disappeared as if to disintegrate. I was in ICU for several weeks and stabbed with needles up to 24 times a day for those several weeks, while also receiving 6 or 7 IVs at the same time (continuously). It was constant torture that I cannot describe. I was no longer treated as a human with feelings and a life. I was nothing more than a covid vaccine human guinea pig and the doctors excited to participate in my fascinating progression unto death. If you want to know more, please ask my wife. I wished I would have never gotten vaccinated. If you are not vaccinated, don’t do it unless you are ready to suffer and die.”

Mike did not deserve the pain and suffering he endured. He was a good man and deserved better.

• Thanks 4

2 hours ago, Inyo Tim said:

Your government now mandates a risk to your life. 

How many "heroes" will die without choice, because of government mandates to keep their job...............?

We should be called SUBJECTS instead of CITIZENS.  One has a choice, the other does not!

• Like 4

Just now, janice6 said:

Your government now mandates a risk to your life. 

How many "heroes" will die without choice, because of government mandates to keep their job...............?

We should be called SUBJECTS instead of CITIZENS.  One has a choice, the other does not!

Once they have collected most of the guns owned by the law abiding they will call us subjects. 

• Thanks 4

The agency declined to say whether any documentation had been found between Nov. 5 and Nov. 12, directing The Epoch Times to file a Freedom of Information Act Request for that information, which it did.

“You would assume that if the CDC was going to crush the civil and individual rights of those with natural immunity by having them expelled from school, fired from their jobs, separated from the military, and worse, the CDC would have proof of at least one instance of an unvaccinated, naturally immune individual transmitting the COVID-19 virus to another individual. If you thought this, you would be wrong,” Aaron Siri, a lawyer who sought the records on behalf of the network, said in a blog post.

https://www.ntd.com/cdc-no-record-of-naturally-immune-transmitting-covid-19_701598.html

• Like 2

On so-called experts...

Did you know that under the Federal Rules of Evidence your testimony can be admissible as expert testimony if you read three (3) or more books on the subject matter of which you testify? 

Sorry...haven't witnessed a trial where comic books were at issue....

• Haha 6

26 minutes ago, Ricordo said:

On so-called experts...

Did you know that under the Federal Rules of Evidence your testimony can be admissible as expert testimony if you read three (3) or more books on the subject matter of which you testify? 

Sorry...haven't witnessed a trial where comic books were at issue....

Do the older issues of Playboy count? I'm an expert, lol.

• Haha 4