COVID News and Commentary

Schmidt Meister

11 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

193abac9c5abf48e.png

781fe15eefa2306e.png

Several years ago Australia disarmed most if not all law abiding civilians because of some mass shooting. Now the civilians appear to be at the mercy of the government.

Of course those clamoring for disarming law abiding United States civilians would NEVER dream of doing this… would they? 

• Thanks 4
  • Sad 2

20 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

193abac9c5abf48e.png

781fe15eefa2306e.png

What would things been like [in Russia] if during periods of mass arrests people had not simply sat there, paling with terror at every bang on the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people?

Same question might reasonably asked with [in Germany] replacing [in Russia]. Or indeed substitute Australia or Austria or Canada or any other nation’s name where this is taking place. 
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NPTim said:

Now my wife and I have the kung flu. She’s having a harder time with it despite my having 3 risk factors. I’m taking good care of her.

Damnit man!!!   Sorry to hear that.  Feed her Chicken noodle soup, warm toast.  Prayers for ya both.  Keep us posted sir.:patriot:

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, NPTim said:

Thanks, no. Very kind to offer. Talk about thanksgiving, I’m grateful for the offer.

We all have to be thankful for friends, I consider you one of mine. Friends are worthy of sacrifice and money means nothing if you can't help a true friend or worthy family. Keep us updated on y'alls condition.

• Like 3