COVID News and Commentary

Schmidt Meister

image.png.24b079327459b872889d3a29501826a0.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/lawrence-sellin-new-pentagon-papers-show-covid-bioweapon-made-china-paid-developed-us-scientists-covered-pushing-flawed-public-health-policies/

"The just-released memorandum written on August 21, 2021, by U.S. Marine Major Joseph Murphy to the Inspector General of the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) is highly revealing, both for what it says and for what it doesn’t say."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm up to be a guinea pig!!  No reason to make it into a chemical though LOL

https://www.rt.com/news/545824-cannabis-prevent-treat-covid/

Cannabis could prevent Covid, study claims

Scientists argue that hemp could hold the key to defeating new variants
Cannabis could prevent Covid, study claims
Industrial Hemp (Cannabis sativa) being grown in Queenstown, Maryland © Getty Images / Edwin Remsberg

The next breakthrough in stopping Covid-19 may come not from Big Pharma, but from the humble pot plant. Researchers in Oregon in the US discovered that two compounds found in the devil’s lettuce can stop the virus in its tracks.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

The Cutter Incident: How America's First Polio Vaccine Led to a Growing Vaccine Crisis

"In April 1955 more than 200 000 children in five Western and mid-Western USA states received a polio vaccine in which the process of inactivating the live virus proved to be defective. Within days there were reports of paralysis and within a month the first mass vaccination programme against polio had to be abandoned. Subsequent investigations revealed that the vaccine, manufactured by the California-based family firm of Cutter Laboratories, had caused 40 000 cases of polio, leaving 200 children with varying degrees of paralysis and killing 10."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1383764/

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

On 1/11/2022 at 1:28 PM, Swampfox762 said:

AVvXsEi4AmyVjFC62jFmZeKauiUZan0Jr6a4vnPosEkkA8Ox-9Znnal5Lk8shf5Pc5FyIS-TU0S3EjmTs3H1hhhsThs8umY1f44OVh_sWDMu0JpzExd_tHxIdTJ2k3qcSUqf8F4jm3_S0garl5UeB4Q8suI6z42uBePfQLukMDV4J7q1OxTntQzj6ZQ-aurW=s783

The first time I had to put that crap on it was Ft. Benning and the outside temp was hovering right at the 100 mark. If I hadn't been in my physical prime I think it might have come close to killing me. We have a forced march of ~7 miles in that sweatsuit. They've changed the rules now. They don't force march in MOPP.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1