Watch Dinesh D’Souza Calls Out Michelle Obama, Says What Few Dare To Say: Her College Thesis From Princeton Was “Illiterate and Incoherent”

pipedreams

Affirmative action is pretty much forced upon black college students regardless if they want it or not.  Gotta be frustrating for black honor roll students who bust their asses to keep their grades up for college and to get an actual career and not just a job only to essentially be told by the college admins that you're black and too stupid so you get a free pass in college.  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Maser said:

Affirmative action is pretty much forced upon black college students regardless if they want it or not.  Gotta be frustrating for black honor roll students who bust their asses to keep their grades up for college and to get an actual career and not just a job only to essentially be told by the college admins that you're black and too stupid so you get a free pass in college.  

Affirmative action forced upon blacks by white liberals because they don’t think that blacks can accomplish anything of their own abilities.   Then white conservatives look down on the achievements of blacks because these people couldn’t do anything themselves without affirmative actions. 

See the common theme?   

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

Oh, and here’s what he has to say about Kamala Harris!   No one is talking about her and she is quite accomplished and black.  Just ask her.

I feel like Harris is getting dumber and dumber the more time she spends with Biden.  :D

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Maser said:

I feel like Harris is getting dumber and dumber the more time she spends with Biden.  :D

That's why i don't pay much attention to her.

Way more concerned with 2022 and the election there.   I want to see Palosi's sign come down for a second time.

Somewhere I saved a picture of the staff taking down her speaker's sign.

That was a good day.

My bet is:  She will retire and take Barbra Boxer and Diane Feinstein with her.

All three are old enough to remember Noah's ark!

• Like 3

Michelle Obama is fair game when she goes on paid speaking tours and has her own podcast.  Regardless of her position, education or color, it has nothing to do with racism unless you choose it so.   When she speaks in public about Trump and  says "She’s Suffering From “Low-Grade Depression”" because of President Trump.

"On her podcast former first lady Michelle Obama, said she is “dealing with some form of low-grade depression,” because of the quarantine, racial strife, and “seeing this administration, watching the hypocrisy of it, day in and day out.”

Obama said, “I’m waking up in the middle of the night, cause I’m worrying about something, or there’s a heaviness. I try to make sure I get a workout in, although there have been periods throughout this quarantine, where I just have felt too low. You know, I’ve gone through those emotional highs and lows that I think everybody feels, where you just don’t feel yourself, and sometimes there’s been a week or so where I had to surrender to that, and not be so hard on myself. And say, you know what, you’re just not feeling that treadmill right now.”"

Sniffle, sniffle, it’s hard not to feel badly for the lady.

Factor that in with her statement from back in ’08 when her husband had just won the Democratic Primary that ‘“For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country.

To placate the fact checkers, here is the context, as provided by Newsweek:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fnfalman said:

You ASSUMED that she accomplished her education via affirmative action.  Why did you make that assumption?  Because she’s a black woman?

Well, since her selection to Princeton is undocumented, I have to guess. You seem to be saying that she's imminently qualified because she went to Harvard, and she got into Harvard because she went to Princeton. I just see no visible means of support there. If that works for you that's fine. Remember when she was a gardening/nutrition expert? :supergrin:

Read Thomas' & Sowell's bios. They explain how they got where they are, and their steps can be independently verified. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fnfalman said:

Affirmative action forced upon blacks by white liberals because they don’t think that blacks can accomplish anything of their own abilities.   Then white conservatives look down on the achievements of blacks because these people couldn’t do anything themselves without affirmative actions. 

See the common theme?   

Speaking as a white conservative I can say that many of those I know don't look down on the accomplishments of ALL blacks. But definitely some.

"these people"? You're on a roll today! ;)

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

Well, since her selection to Princeton is undocumented, I have to guess. You seem to be saying that she's imminently qualified because she went to Harvard, and she got into Harvard because she went to Princeton. I just see no visible means of support there. If that works for you that's fine. Remember when she was a gardening/nutrition expert? :supergrin:

Read Thomas' & Sowell's bios. They explain how they got where they are, and their steps can be independently verified. 

She’s qualified to be what?  A lawyer?  I’m sure that a JD from Harvard Law would suffice for that qualification. 

As far as how she got into Princeton, it’s probably the same way as others did:  application and high test scores.  Unless you know she somehow got a waiver for admission?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

Speaking as a white conservative I can say that many of those I know don't look down on the accomplishments of ALL blacks. But definitely some.

"these people"? You're on a roll today! ;)

I’m not the one who assumed Michelle Obama’s educational achievements were not of her own accomplishments but instead due to her gender and skin color. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fnfalman said:

I’m not the one who assumed Michelle Obama’s educational achievements were not of her own accomplishments but instead due to her gender and skin color. 

No, that was me. You're the one who made assumptions about white conservatives. 

4 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

No, that was me. You're the one who made assumptions about white conservatives. 

What assumptions?   That they’re racists like white liberals?  Because that’s fact and not assumption.  

White liberals:  poor colored folks.  Why, they can’t just do anything on their own without our help!!!

White conservatives:  poor colored folks. They can’t do anything without Affirmative Action’s help.  

• Like 1

I went back reread the OP and there is not one word about affirmative action, race or color of skin.   It was strictly an opinion piece reported about Ms. Obama by conservative commentator, author, and filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza.  Naturally Dinesh D'Souza is bitter about the Obama's after her husband got D'Souza sent prison on charges of campaign contributions and later pardoned by Trump.

Unfortunately there are some that want to make everything about racism and bitterness.  He used the words  “Illiterate and Incoherent” but that could be about anyone.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

Unfortunately there are some that want to make everything about racism and bitterness.  He used the words  “Illiterate and Incoherent” but that could be about anyone.

While the OP may not have been about affirmative action, there's no denying that affirmative action is the EXACT definition of racism which is the belief that people are inferior or superior based on their race alone and affirmative action tells black people they're inferior to non-blacks.  Playing with a handicap in golf is one thing, but should not exist in the world of academia.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Maser said:

While the OP may not have been about affirmative action, there's no denying that affirmative action is the EXACT definition of racism which is the belief that people are inferior or superior based on their race alone and affirmative action tells black people they're inferior to non-blacks.  Playing with a handicap in golf is one thing, but should not exist in the world of academia.

You do realize the reason "affirmative action" was created, it was because people claimed racism was preventing them from getting into schools and better jobs. 

5 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

You do realize the reason "affirmative action" was created, it was because people claimed racism was preventing them from getting into schools and better jobs. 

I couldn't care less why it was created, but rather I care about why it still exists. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Maser said:

I couldn't care less why it was created, but rather I care about why it still exists. 

It still exists because racist write liberals still want to feel superior to certain groups of minorities.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As long as affirmative action exists, there will be doubts about the qualifications of anyone who might have depended upon it. 

Even if they might have earned their success on their own. Because we can never know.

And you can't call out a black woman's thesis for being illiterate and incoherent without the racists accusing you of racism.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Fnfalman said:

It still exists because racist write liberals still want to feel superior to certain groups of minorities.  

That and the virtue signalling faggots want to feel better about themselves by pretending they actually care about those oppressed who haven't been oppressed since the end of the civil right movement.  Seriously, what do rich white valley girls have in common with ghetto black people who are stuck in the ghetto because they were forced to sign their souls away to the Democrats who keep them in ghettos as modern day segregation?  The answer is NOTHING.     

• Like 1
  • Haha 1