Watch Dinesh D’Souza Calls Out Michelle Obama, Says What Few Dare To Say: Her College Thesis From Princeton Was “Illiterate and Incoherent”

pipedreams

While this is dated January 21 couldn't pass it up.

"Opinion| It was been reported that conservative commentator, author, and filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza has called out former First Lady Michelle Obama, saying her final thesis from her time at Princeton University was “illiterate and incoherent.”

D’Souza’s comments came after the former First Lady made an appearance in London for a stop on her book tour for her new memoir, “Becoming,” which is currently the best-selling book of 2018.

Mrs. Obama was speaking with Nigerian author Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie when she made a ridiculous claim, saying that some of the most powerful people in our world are “not as smart” as they appear to be."

https://deplorabletribune.com/index.php/2021/01/04/watch-dinesh-dsouza-calls-out-michelle-obama-says-what-few-dare-to-say-her-college-thesis-from-princeton-was-illiterate-and-incoherent/

Oh, and here’s what he has to say about Kamala Harris!

• Thanks 1

Digging up someone's past is a Leftist tactic.  Just food for thought.  I'm no Michelle Obama supporter, but who cares what she did in college?  What next?  We gonna find out she failed a spelling bee in 3rd grade? 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

Most content produced by Affirmative-Action scholars is illiterate and incoherent. Why should "hers" be different?

Many colleges don’t even require a thesis for undergraduate work.  

my undergrad thesis was a mess when compared to my Master thesis.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

Shes another Hillary and people are defending her??

Defend stupid criticism that have nothing to do with anything important?  Sure. 

Maybe dig up traffic tickets that Michelle racked up when she was a teenager too?  Cuz dat be bad, yo. 

1 hour ago, Fnfalman said:

It was for her undergrad BA degree, which was nothing.  

if Dinesh were to want to criticize Michelle’s education then criticize her JD from Harvard.  

That's a good point, Fn. How about posting a copy of her work from Harvard for us all to look at?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Maser said:

I highly doubt she has the power that Hillary and the rest of the Clinton crime family have.

Michelle had never held any official office.  So I don’t know exactly what’s the beef with her from conservatives…just like the beef that liberals have with Melania.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fnfalman said:

Why ask me?  I don’t give a damn how she did in either undergrad or law school.  

Um, because you suggested D'Nesh talk about her law degree. I figured you must think it's impressive, maybe? 

But I agree with you. I don't care about her academic work, either, because I know it's just more AA tripe. 

7 minutes ago, Fnfalman said:

Michelle had never held any official office.  So I don’t know exactly what’s the beef with her from conservatives…just like the beef that liberals have with Melania.  

Conservatives will constantly complain about Barack Obama just like Liberals will always complain about Donald Trump even though neither of them are President anymore.  I myself am a Conservative Libertarian and don't give a crap what people have done in their past, but I will say I am a political meme lover and Michelle made for some funny memes.  :D

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Fnfalman said:

Most thinking people resist the media's fawning over her. That's most of the beef. 

20 minutes ago, Maser said:

Conservatives will constantly complain about Barack Obama just like Liberals will always complain about Donald Trump even though neither of them are President anymore.  I myself am a Conservative Libertarian and don't give a crap what people have done in their past, but I will say I am a political meme lover and Michelle made for some funny memes.  :D

Mooshell is unfortunate in the looks department. 

As far as her supposed less-than-stellar education due to affirmative action…what does that make for Dubya’s undergrad degree and MBA from Yale and Harvard?  Bought by Daddy’s money?

23 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

Um, because you suggested D'Nesh talk about her law degree. I figured you must think it's impressive, maybe? 

But I agree with you. I don't care about her academic work, either, because I know it's just more AA tripe. 

She got a JD from Harvard.  Last I checked Harvard don’t give out law degrees like candy. 

And yes I think it’s impressive.  There’s  reason why lawyers who matriculated from Yale, Harvard and Columbia are highly sought after. 

Just like engineers from MIT and CalTech or physicists from Berkeley and Chicago are more sought after than, say, University of New Mexico or UT El Paso.  

20 minutes ago, Fnfalman said:

So…envy?

I envy her money. ;)

17 minutes ago, Fnfalman said:

Mooshell is unfortunate in the looks department. 

As far as her supposed less-than-stellar education due to affirmative action…what does that make for Dubya’s undergrad degree and MBA from Yale and Harvard?  Bought by Daddy’s money?

13 minutes ago, Fnfalman said:

She got a JD from Harvard.  Last I checked Harvard don’t give out law degrees like candy. 

And yes I think it’s impressive.  There’s  reason why lawyers who matriculated from Yale, Harvard and Columbia are highly sought after. 

Just like engineers from MIT and CalTech or physicists from Berkeley and Chicago are more sought after than, say, University of New Mexico or UT El Paso.  

You're playing both sides of the street, Fn. If W's Gentlemen's Cs are unimpressive so are Moochelle's AA creds. 

12 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

I envy her money. ;)

You're playing both sides of the street, Fn. If W's Gentlemen's Cs are unimpressive so are Moochelle's AA creds. 

Show me where M Obama got her degree via affirmative action. Or you guys made that assumption because of her skin color?

If she’s a recipient of affirmative action then what does that make Clarence Thomas’s education and career accomplishments?  How about Thomas Sowell’s?

2 minutes ago, Fnfalman said:

Show me where M Obama got her degree via affirmative action. Or you guys made that assumption because of her skin color?

If she’s a recipient of affirmative action then what does that make Clarence Thomas’s education and career accomplishments?  How about Thomas Sowell’s?

Her selection criteria is undocumented. Who are "you guys"? White guys? White supremacist guys? I speak only for myself and assume Moochelle got her degree because she's a vocal black woman who made all the right noises the selection committees wanted to tick off. Thomas' and Sowell's credentials are well documented in their respective biographies and are distinctly different from Moochelle's.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fnfalman said:

if Dinesh were to want to criticize Michelle’s education then criticize her JD from Harvard.  

Correct: And better yet.  Who cares?  Why waste the energy when we have more important things to do.  Like...the upcoming elections.

• Like 1

Just now, gwalchmai said:

Her selection criteria is undocumented. Who are "you guys"? White guys? White supremacist guys? I speak only for myself and assume Moochelle got her degree because she's a vocal black woman who made all the right noises the selection committees wanted to tick off. Thomas' and Sowell's credentials are well documented in their respective biographies and are distinctly different from Moochelle's.

You guys are the guys who criticized Michelle Obama’s education without any hard evidence to the contrary.  are you guys white?  I don’t know.  I don’t have X-ray vision to see through the internet.  Are you guys white supremacists?  I don’t know.  Show me a KKK card and I’ll call you a white supremacist.  Otherwise,  I can’t read minds either.  

Why are these black men’s credentials more established ?  Because they’re men and thus earned their ways while a woman had to resort to affirmative action to achieve anything?

one thing you’re right on. You ASSUMED that she accomplished her education via affirmative action.  Why did you make that assumption?  Because she’s a black woman?