Trump Wins CPAC 2024 Straw Poll By 49 Points, DeSantis Second At 21%, Mike Pence Gets 0%

pipedreams

"45th President Donald Trump easily won the CPAC straw poll asking attendees who they would prefer to win the 2024 Republican nomination for President with 70% of the vote. The only other potential candidate coming close to being competitive is Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, with 21% of the vote. The overwhelming number of potential 2024 opponents received 0% of the vote."

https://nationalfile.com/trump-wins-cpac-2024-straw-poll-by-49-points-desantis-second-at-21-mike-pence-gets-0/

"Also among the 0% candidates are Ben Carson, Sens. Josh Hawley, Marco Rubio, Tom Cotton, Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker, former Ohio Gov. John Kasich, Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan, and anti-Trump Sen. Mitt Romney."

• Like 2

I'm pretty sure that Pence is a cyborg.

He's always just standing in the background, completely motionless, with a blank face and those dead, staring, black eyes.

You can almost hear the infrared lasers behind his eyes scanning the audience.  "Vrrrrrrrn. Vrrrrrrrn. Vrrrrrrn."

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

I'm pretty sure that Pence is a cyborg.

He's always just standing in the background, completely motionless, with a blank face and those dead, staring, black eyes.

You can almost hear the infrared lasers behind his eyes scanning the audience.  "Vrrrrrrrn. Vrrrrrrrn. Vrrrrrrn."

He's wondering if he'll be more famous than Quayle at the Former Vice President's Museum and Gift Shop.

• Haha 2

If Trump runs again, he will lose again. The left wing propaganda machine is too massive at this point and voters from the left and middle are dumb, they only see the hate on CNN, FaceBook, etc and believe the lies because they have been repeated so many times for the past 5 years. In 2024 it will be 8 years of hate.

The GOPs best chance is DeSantis. He is like Trump, but 10 times better spoken, with no dirty trail in his personal life. When the left wing ridden mainstream and social media outlets start talking DeSantis bad in the same manner, voters may wake up and see the scam from the Dems.

That being said, I don't want to lose the best Governor we ever had.

He would be a total waste as VP and should not be pushed by Trump. The further he stays clear and follows his own plan, the better it will be.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, crockett said:

If Trump runs again, he will lose again. The left wing propaganda machine is too massive at this point and voters from the left and middle are dumb, they only see the hate on CNN, FaceBook, etc and believe the lies because they have been repeated so many times for the past 5 years. In 2024 it will be 8 years of hate.

The GOPs best chance is DeSantis. He is like Trump, but 10 times better spoken, with no dirty trail in his personal life. When the left wing ridden mainstream and social media outlets start talking DeSantis bad in the same manner, voters may wake up and see the scam from the Dems.

He would be a total waste as VP and should not be pushed by Trump. The further he stays clear and follows his own plan, the better it will be.

Yes, I agree that Trump would likely lose in 2024.  He is just too polarizing at this point, and the left would have less time to whip up hate on any other R candidate.  I want a candidate with Trump ideas, but with a sparkling personality to woo some of those dumb bunnies who voted for Biden.  

• Like 2

On 7/12/2021 at 9:22 AM, crockett said:

I agree 100 per cent. While in reality Trump was an excellent president, the perception is that he was to blame for things that he didn't even do and was never given credit for a strong economy, energy independence, Peace in the Middle East and increased border security.

With DeSantis as president the whole nation, including Florida will be better off.

• Like 1