Wreckage of TWA Flight 800 will be destroyed 25 years after the deadly explosion

gwalchmai

I definitely do not buy the official story. 

An advanced radar system, the Northrop Grumman ASR-9 is able to detect a “target” in severe clutter even when the target has no transponder. The absence of a transponder is what distinguishes a “primary radar return” from a “secondary” one. In others words, the radar picked up a small, unidentified, ascending object intersecting TWA 800 in the second before the 747 “disappeared from radar.”

After Johnson and his supervisor watched the video tape replay with audio, they turned to each other and said in unison, “What the f***!" Asked by his supervisor if he had ever seen anything like this before, Johnson said yes -- while in the Navy days doing missile test fires at sea.

A day later, now knowing the full scope of the tragedy, Johnson asked if he could take another look at the radar tape. “Can’t, it’s gone,” said his supervisor. “We had better say nothing,” said Johnson, “or the f***ing government will make us disappear.” The supervisor agreed.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/06/twa_800_breaking__air_traffic_controller_tells_all.html

• Like 2

When the airplane went down I was working an evening shift at the college of journalism where I attended.  We had an early electronic newspaper.

Anyway, when i read the AP wire that the airplane went down I redesigned the front page of that newspaper to reflect the national news.

Along the way I printed off the breaking news flash of two or three sentences....still have it some place.   

It's an odd memory.  Lots have planes have gone down.  But this one i remember clearly.

Why it happened?  It's hard to keep a secret with too many people involved.   My guess...it was some kind of gas issue.

5 hours ago, railfancwb said:

How many Snowdens and Assuages are there in positions to know? And how many are willing to take the risks of speaking out? 

I expect the people who knew what happened also knew something about Hillary before they killed themselves.

• Like 1

• Administrators

I don’t have an opinion one way or the other about what brought down Flight 800. I will say this though:

1. If something nefarious occurred, the likelihood of having kept the lid on what happened for twenty-five years is damned near zero. 

2. Most people make lousy witnesses. They aren’t observant. They are highly suggestible and they dig in like mules if you question their account.
  • Like 1