The pseudopandemic was the opening salvo in a global coup d’état.

gwalchmai

https://off-guardian.org/2021/06/29/pseudopandemic/

"Covid 19 was and is a pseudopandemic. It was the gross exaggeration of the threat posed by a low mortality respiratory illness, comparable to influenza.

The pseudopandemic was a psychological operation (psy-op) designed to terrorise the public. The objective was to accustom the people to draconian system of government oppression by familiarising them with the mechanisms of a biosecurity state."

Call me paranoid, but this article is worth reading.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

So, any of this is news?

Got called a tin foil wearing conspiracy theorist for over a year because I already believed this mess. 

I am rather impressed at the infrastructure of the super rich and global elite, though. Always knew they were evil and would stop at nothing, or any length, just not how coordinated they all were, or how closely they worked together, either by design, being bought, or being extorted.

Trump scared them. Ronny Millsap can see that, especially at this point. They are imbedded at every level of government around the world and have everything to lose at this point. The hand is tipped now.

The question is, what is anyone going to do about it.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Say what you will. Damn virus like to killed me, but i'm a fatass in my mid 40s. This virus was designed for me.

I've had friends and family members of friends not make it out of the hospital, and there were about 3 days, exactly a year ago, when I thought I was a goner, too. No matter what political ground was won or lost due to this thing, it is a real sickness, now.

But, vaccinate. Or don't. I know how to mind my own damn business.

• Like 9

Among others, it took a dear friends 2 yr old. Everybody is entitled to free speech and an opinion. I hear how badly governments operate, then they are able to get away with a pseudo-pandemic, run incredibly efficiently in my opinion if it's a govt op.

So government is inept, or capable of anonymous ops with not a single security leak. The two seem to clash, so I go with my own experience which is govt is worse than the public knows. Think conspiracy if it trips your trigger, but God bless America, we're both enjoying free speech. I'll go with evidence.

• Like 1

The virus is real, many if not most victims are real, the stats and reporting are twisted, that thing was designed in China, most likely leaked on purpose, and the resulting pandemic was used and abused to corner The People through unnecessary lockdowns, fear tactics and new restrictions. They established a new standard of obedience, necessary to remove more personal rights in the future, all to embolden the state and the "Democratic" party.

There are many articles and opinions from professionals who have voiced concerns and confirmed these theories over the past year, but both mainstream media and social media have ignored or outright banned that content. Almost all media outlets and social media platforms are in bed with the Democrats, so it comes at no surprised that most critical information was withheld, shadow banned, delisted, de-ranked or canceled.

Granted, in order to see the big picture, you have to get your ass up and find better sources for information, and that's where most are lacking. Many don't want to find real facts, knowing they wouldn't be able to deal with such a bad outlook, that not only questions past believes but refutes them entirely.

My assumption is, that the virus was leaked on purpose, in parts to create chaos, blame Trump on the handling, and prevent him from another term. Both China and the Dems had everything to lose.

A government op doesn't have to be 100% airtight, you only have to make sure that any critical thinking becomes unpopular to the point that the sheep will fight the few who question the data and actions. This worked perfectly in the past year. Every critical suggestion was immediately declared to be a conspiracy. People don't even understand how dumb they are, all they need is an ego, well fed by those who push the agenda.

And when it comes to those sheep who bought into all the left wing agenda, I'm coming back to the rule that 90% of all humans are followers, aka herd animals. They eat what "leaders" put in-front of them. Critical thinking is disabled, by default, and that is appreciated by the "Democratic" party.

Edited by crockett
  • Like 14

13 hours ago, tadbart said:

Say what you will. Damn virus like to killed me, but i'm a fatass in my mid 40s. This virus was designed for me.

13 hours ago, Paul53 said:

Among others, it took a dear friends 2 yr old.

11 hours ago, crockett said:

The virus is real,

Yep. it's real, and it kills people. I lost a longtime friend back in October to it allegedly. But I don't think it's everything THEY say it is, and I think BIGGOV (or BIGSUMPTHING) has been rehearsing this thing for a while now and are taking advantage of it (wherever it came from). I also think that the more we disseminate ideas counter to the party line the more we weaken them, and that's good. 

Edited by gwalchmai
  • Like 5

Yes, virus is real. Our response to it is unreal.

Anyone who thinks the government can protect them from a virus is a fool of the first order. The government can't protect itself from hackers!

• Like 7

14 hours ago, tadbart said:

I've had friends and family members of friends not make it out of the hospital, and there were about 3 days, exactly a year ago, when I thought I was a goner, too. No matter what political ground was won or lost due to this thing, it is a real sickness, now.

But, vaccinate. Or don't. I know how to mind my own damn business.

I don't think any one believes the virus is a hoax. Just the panic. If not for all the hype, people would have just carried on through the "flu" season and probably not noticed the difference. Recon how many times it already happened. Anyone remember the "Swine Flu" of the 70's and all the rigamaroar. Tuns out the "vaccine" was a terrible thing to do to people. Yea, I took it, and should have been in the hospital and lucky I didn't wake up dead the next morning. My tongue was swollen to near blocking my airway. I stayed home from school and my parents went to work. We just did things that way back then. Turned out OK, so it was the "right" thing to do. LOL

If it is a biological weapon, they failed pretty miserably. Far too small an effected percentage. Just enough to build an entire industry around and set off the world wide nooz mafia.

It hits a very few like a freight train, no doubt. Over 90% who have it never have symptoms, or are so mild they are ignored. Between the fatal and the non existent symptoms lies the rest of the 9.5%? of the population that gets sick to varying degrees that range from mild to wild.

Just in the US, a 1% death rate would be over 3.5M. 1% is pretty lame for a manufactured bio weapon, IMHO. Still, that doesn't mean they weren't trying. BTW, we both had the virus, and are late 50's and I have breathing "problems".  We fell in the really mild category. My one lung works pretty good, but I wear out in a big hurry. So we are the target demographic as well, if there is one.

Glad you made it.

Edited by LostinTexas
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, crockett said:

The virus is real, many if not most victims are real, the stats and reporting are twisted, that thing was designed in China, most likely leaked on purpose, and the resulting pandemic was used and abused to corner The People through unnecessary lockdowns, fear tactics and new restrictions. They established a new standard of obedience, necessary to remove more personal rights in the future, all to embolden the state and the "Democratic" party.

There are many articles and opinions from professionals who have voiced concerns and confirmed these theories over the past year, but both mainstream media and social media have ignored or outright banned that content. Almost all media outlets and social media platforms are in bed with the Democrats, so it comes at no surprised that most critical information was withheld, shadow banned, delisted, de-ranked or canceled.

Granted, in order to see the big picture, you have to get your ass up and find better sources for information, and that's where most are lacking. Many don't want to find real facts, knowing they wouldn't be able to deal with such a bad outlook, that not only questions past believes but refutes them entirely.

My assumption is, that the virus was leaked on purpose, in parts to create chaos, blame Trump on the handling, and prevent him from another term. Both China and the Dems had everything to lose.

A government op doesn't have to be 100% airtight, you only have to make sure that any critical thinking becomes unpopular to the point that the sheep will fight the few who question the data and actions. This worked perfectly in the past year. Every critical suggestion was immediately declared to be a conspiracy. People don't even understand how dumb they are, all they need is an ego, well fed by those who push the agenda.

And when it comes to those sheep who bought into all the left wing agenda, I'm coming back to the rule that 90% of all humans are followers, aka herd animals. They eat what "leaders" put in-front of them. Critical thinking is disabled, by default, and that is appreciated by the "Democratic" party.

Bad things don't require a complicated conspiracy,  The worst only require a lot of "like minded people" to reinforce everything their ilk says and does.

You are right about what you said.

• Like 6

41 minutes ago, LostinTexas said:

If it is a biological weapon, they failed pretty miserably. Far too small an effected percentage. Just enough to build an entire industry around and set off the world wide nooz mafia.

Maybe that was the goal. Consider: if China wipes out the USA there's no one to buy their products and their economy suffers, but if they could significantly disrupt the US and influence the Presidential election to the point of replacing a hostile Trump with a more pliant administration, that would be OK.

Just spitballin'.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

Maybe that was the goal. Consider: if China wipes out the USA there's no one to buy their products and their economy suffers, but if they could significantly disrupt the US and influence the Presidential election to the point of replacing a hostile Trump with a more pliant administration, that would be OK.

Just spitballin'.

I really don't think anyone needed to go to that much trouble. Other factors are in play, and we may not have even seen the end game just yet.

It is the attention diversion they wanted, keeping their crimes out of the spotlight, starting with stealing an election. Thing is it is MUCH bigger than just the US. The US falling was important, but it is still bigger.

• Like 2

Sadly, I get a little bit of satisfaction knowing it's the deniers that are in hospitals dying. If we can't get enough vaxed so the virus can't spread, we'll achieve the same the same thing by the deniers killing themselves off by ignorance. On the bright side it will raise the average IQ.

16 minutes ago, Paul53 said:

Sadly, I get a little bit of satisfaction knowing it's the deniers that are in hospitals dying. If we can't get enough vaxed so the virus can't spread, we'll achieve the same the same thing by the deniers killing themselves off by ignorance. On the bright side it will raise the average IQ.

Sounds to me like you are the denier in all of this.

People who don't get the vaccine are not dying of chinese flu at any higher rate than those who do.

You do realize that the vaccine is now killing more people than the virus?

You also realize that people with the vaccine can get the virus again? Jury is still out on the claim they won't get as sick, or that they have a reduced risk of dying from it.

Very good chance, based on numbers so far, that the vaccine effort is a negative in saving lives.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Paul53 said:

There  will always be plenty in the "Below Average" category around.

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that at least half of the people out there are more stupid than that.

~George Carlin.

Edited by LostinTexas
  • Like 5

56 minutes ago, LostinTexas said:

There  will always be plenty in the "Below Average" category around.

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that at least half of the people out there are more stupid than that.

~George Carlin.

This is why schools began grading on the curve. Sadly the idiots have been dragging the bottom of the curve down further every year.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Paul53 said:

Nice.  But I already had the 'rona, and it was a two week long head cold with no taste or smell, the same as everyone else in my family who got it.  Therefore, I don't need the "vaccine" (feel free to take mine), and neither does anyone else in my condition.   So you and everyone who thinks like you can take the "vaccine" and when the side effects get you, well, I guess there will be fewer nasty people in the world who have delusions of intelligence.

• Like 7

I had the "Long haul version" myself, glad you and family are OK. Not trying to argue but I haven't heard a decision if having the rona gave immunity nor for how long. I got the Pfizer vax and the first one made me feel better. A few others have reported the same results. For me the second injection was a rough few weeks.

My most important reason for encouraging vaccine is mutation. Delta is the most recent, and our current vaxs work on it. I'm hoping we can achieve herd immunity" before the virus mutates to be impervious to our immunizations. If it does that we start all over with a brand new pandemic.!

If you're not into microbiology, herd immunity is when so many people are immune to the virus that it has no place to go from a sick person. It's a hard thing to compute, but generally when >90% of people are immune it stops the spread. I hope you'll join me in encouraging everybody to get the vax, selfishly, I just don't want to go through a second pandemic.

21 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

Most folks who prefer not to get the vaccine don't feel the need to inflict their preferences on others. Nor do we hope others who make different choices suffer for them. We just want to be left alone.

2 comments, no vax increases your chance of dying if infected.

Second your choice may affect others. I know you'd resent if I got into the guilt trip stuff and leave it there.

Best wishes for a long healthy life. Paul, RN Ret.

35 minutes ago, Paul53 said:

2 comments, no vax increases your chance of dying if infected.

Second your choice may affect others. I know you'd resent if I got into the guilt trip stuff and leave it there.

Best wishes for a long healthy life. Paul, RN Ret.

Thanks. If we were discussing measles or mumps or smallpox or other traditional diseases I'd agree with your experience and wisdom, because it was acquired through years of dealing with such traditional maladies. But this "pandemic", and the vaccines the government is offering as a solution, is different from those. I have seen too many conflicting stories from the government about the virus and the vaccines to trust them. :)

Edited by gwalchmai
  • Like 5

If receiving the vaccine is so danged critical, why does the all-knowing government just stand and wave and smile as 100,000 foreign invaders per month waltz across the southern border -- not vaccinated.

A concoction that has not received approval by the same satrap that rejected proven successful treatments because they didn't advance some political effort and the all-powerful pharmaceutical companies couldn't make billions of dollars from them

:miff:

Edited by tous
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

"What we know about coronavirus so far suggests that, if we were really to go back to a pre-pandemic lifestyle, we would need at least 70% of the population to be immune to keep the rate of infection down."

https://www.jhsph.edu/covid-19/articles/achieving-herd-immunity-with-covid19.html

Many first responders refuse the vaccine.

https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/why-wont-some-health-care-workers-get-vaccinated-2021021721967

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-vaccine-health-care-worker-reluctance/

https://www.aafp.org/journals/fpm/blogs/inpractice/entry/countering_vaccine_hesitancy.html

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1