Election Worker Ralph Jones Is Now Caught Double-Counting Ballots at the State Farm Center on Election Night!

pipedreams

A new report confirms Fulton County election worker Ruby Freeman was not the only leftist operative double counting stacks of ballots in Atlanta on election night. Top Atlanta election official Ralph Jones was also double scanning ballots late at night at the State Farm Center in Atlanta, Georgia on election night.

ruby-shaye-ralph-yaacov-facebook-600x315

Ralph Jones was the person who sent home all of the election observers.
Then his crew, including Ruby and daughter Shaye, went to work on election night!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/explosive-new-report-confirms-least-two-elections-officials-ruby-freeman-ralph-jones-caught-double-counting-ballots-state-farm-center-election-night/?utm_source=Gab&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

• Like 3

i rest assured that they will all face substantial charges of Election Fraud and be Sentenced accordingly.....

it is good to catalog this all to keep notes on how the .Gov has failed us on every level and needs to be reduced and rebuilt immediately.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, holyjohnson said:

i rest assured that they will all face substantial charges of Election Fraud and be Sentenced accordingly.....

it is good to catalog this all to keep notes on how the .Gov has failed us on every level and needs to be reduced and rebuilt immediately.

I'm good with a long drop on a short rope. In public. Televised. 

• Like 2

A new report confirms Fulton County election worker Ruby Freeman was not the only leftist operative double counting stacks of ballots in Atlanta on election night. Top Atlanta election official Ralph Jones was also double scanning ballots late at night at the State Farm Center in Atlanta, Georgia on election night.

ruby-shaye-ralph-yaacov-facebook-600x315.jpg

Ralph Jones was the person who sent home all of the election observers.
Then his crew, including Ruby and daughter Shaye, went to work on election night!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/explosive-new-report-confirms-least-two-elections-officials-ruby-freeman-ralph-jones-caught-double-counting-ballots-state-farm-center-election-night/?utm_source=Gab&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Should be 20 years in prison (from my perspective).

Let’s see where this goes.

[emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2