Things returning to normal!

MO Fugga

around here the WI Supreme Court shot down the Capacity mandate our Feckless neverPresent Governor had in place,

so events can be back on this summer.

parent groups are purging the School board Schill members from the PTA boards and demanding full capacity classrooms for every grade.

non .Gov groups have taken over the Vaccination Organizing.

and a record number of People here now Legally Carry Concealed Firearms.

Edited by holyjohnson
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, holyjohnson said:

around here the WI Supreme Court shot down the Capacity mandate our Feckless neverPresent Governor had in place,

so events can be back on this summer.

parent groups are purging the School board Schill members from the PTA boards and demanding full capacity classrooms for every grade.

non .Gov groups have taken over the Vaccination Organizing.

and a record number of People here now Legally Carry Concealed Firearms.

Hell yeah brother. America getting it done at the local level can happen. It's how it all started. MO got Constitutional Carry a few years ago.

• Like 3

Around here, the crazy Lizard Queen (masquerading as governor of MI) that shut everything down for a year is now shrieking at the CDC for telling her that more vaccine will not solve the problem (6800 new cases a day and counting), nor will it be supplied. She wants everything shut down again... this time some of the schools are telling her to suck eggs.  It's going to be amusing to watch this play out, seeing as how she could only be heavy handed and trash the economy while Trump was in office... but with her buddy Biden there now, it won't look good if she does it again.  ROFLMAO.  I hate this state.

• Like 4

Unfortunately every idiot trying to sell everything from solar panels to pest control is beating on my door again. A years respite was wonderful.

And the new technique they are trying is to say that they are not technically soliciting. The scum suckers they work for have told them they don’t need to pay attention to the NO SOLICITING signs on the door. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

41 minutes ago, Batesmotel said:

Unfortunately every idiot trying to sell everything from solar panels to pest control is beating on my door again. A years respite was wonderful.

And the new technique they are trying is to say that they are not technically soliciting. The scum suckers they work for have told them they don’t need to pay attention to the NO SOLICITING signs on the door. 

Wanna buy some landmines? I don't like signs either.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Batesmotel said:

might be worth it to install manual lawn sprinklers...

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, holyjohnson said:

might be worth it to install manual lawn sprinklers...

I see you're in the market for landmines too. I know that you know how dangerous salesfolk can be.

Edited by MO Fugga
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, railfancwb said:

Wouldn’t need a large system. Just enough to keep the Barberry Hedge by the porch and walk healthy. 

It'll grow back. I turnt some blackberry bushes and some other scrub into a golf course green with a coupla pounds of tannnerite. 

Edited by MO Fugga
  • Haha 1