Solutions To Everyday Problems That You Probably Didn’t Know Existed

pipedreams

28 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

This is NOT an improvement.  I remember my passwords by the shape they make on my phone.  If you move the numbers around, my head will explode.

Well there you have it. It doesn’t work for you, no one should have it. Sorry, I’m just seeing this too often these days, if something doesn’t work for 100% of the population, then it is a **** idea. I’m tired of it, you just happened to strike the wrong cord at the wrong time.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NPTim said:

Well there you have it. It doesn’t work for you, no one should have it. Sorry, I’m just seeing this too often these days, if something doesn’t work for 100% of the population, then it is a **** idea. I’m tired of it, you just happened to strike the wrong cord at the wrong time.

Christ Almighty, I never said YOU shouldn't have it.  I said it wouldn't work FOR ME.   It was meant to be AMUSING.  Consider getting a sense of humor.  They make life better.  

2 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

Christ Almighty, I never said YOU shouldn't have it.  I said it wouldn't work FOR ME.   It was meant to be AMUSING.  Consider getting a sense of humor.  They make life better.  

And there's an over-ride in the top right corner for returning to normal.

7 minutes ago, ChuteTheMall said:

And there's an over-ride in the top right corner for returning to normal.

There is no more "normal" bud.  Ya better understand that, and be prepared for it.  Ya really don't completely understand what just happened in 'merica do ya.  This election was Stolen, right before your eyes. And so have been...your rights and liberty.  I'm with Ms. C. 

"Christ all ****** Mighty!!!":angryfire:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

Yup, my bad, you just happened to touch a nerve for me. I shouldn’t have gone off on you. I find nothing funny these days, nothing. I am one raw nerve, I apologize for taking it out on you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Peng said:

I just bought this Whiskey.

The bottle is clear so I can see when it's empty and buy new one.  What will they think of next?

Capture.JPG

When the level drops below the top edge of the label it’s time.

When you can see the edge of the whisky below the bottom edge of the label...