Deebo has passed .

ASH

1 hour ago, Huaco Kid said:

I've also heard that the guy that plays Tuco in the Breaking Bad series,  a most wicked character,  is the nicest, meekest, friendliest person you will ever meet.

Ray Cruz. I remember him first from " Clear and Present Danger "

"

Cruz may be best known for playing Tuco on Breaking Bad and Detective Julio Sanchez on The Closer and Major Crimes, but he's actually been toiling away in Hollywood as a classic "that guy" since the '80s. He got his big break in the now-forgotten 1987 comedy film Maid to Order, launching a career filled with both film roles (such as Clear and Present Danger, Alien: Resurrection, and Training Day) and TV appearances (on everything from Cagney and Lacey to Murder, She Wrote). We love it when a character actor finally becomes a star.

"

https://www.looper.com/13594/actor-behind-tuco-breaking-bad/

Tuco's death was shocking—but even more surprising is the fact that it was Cruz himself who asked the producers of Breaking Bad to kill the character. Why? Partly because of his grueling filming schedule, but also because there was at least one prominent fan of the show who really disliked the character: Cruz's wife. "My wife hated it. She hated Tuco. She hated the energy," Cruz told Rotten Tomatoes. "Tuco is this wild beast. My wife is like, 'Get away from me.'" Tuco might be tough, but he's no match for an unhappy wife.

"