Ironic, eh?

blueiron

4 minutes ago, blueiron said:

It's a "school". One can probably get a Federal Stafford student loan to attend. Biden will certainly pay it off.

Great.  Just what America needs.  Fail Calculus Three, drop out and become a gender neutral stripper.

Sometimes I think, screw teaching! I'm going to quit and become a stripper!  I'm going to quit and become a stripper! I'm going to quit and become a  stripper! Then I remember

Edited by Historian
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, blueiron said:

It beats being on welfare and soaking up our tax dollars!

I really don't want to know how much i spent on that frustration in my youth.

It was capitalism at it's best.  A limited commodity of boobies...and i had cash.

I got fleeced like a UN hunger program.

Edited by Historian
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, blueiron said:

Thank goodness you helped a single mother get her degree.

Hell, I was doin That back in 72.  My Lady would let me go to this bar after work once a week with the boys.  I'd been a few times without her knowin...  First night I told her what I was doin, she said..."I'll meet ya there after work".  Sure.  Her and I walked into that bar and "Mary" turns around, All topless and 5' 2" of herself, and said..."Welcome Miss. @#$%^, heard alot about ya. :biggrin:  She Ran the bar all by herself.  It had 2 pool tables, 2 pinball machines, and a Dart Board.  AND...It was Small...

Never any girls in there...EVER.  I've seen her on more than one occasion, Slam that damn half of a pool Cue on the bar...and every dude in the bar Froze.  And, if ya didn't, she'd come out from round that bar and god ****** help ya!!!  And, if ya DARED to put a hand on her...your were going to Die.  Back in the day....  she weren't there for a "Degree" she was there...My wife liked liked her, and I could go with the boys anytime. 

• Like 1