i bought me a tavor other day , and now i need pistol ammo

ASH

if anyone has a skinny on some good price bulk9 mm  pm me ,  people think the sky is falling ,  I know I should have bulked up when things were cool .  but I just need bout 500 rounds , and  I will be happy with my hoard  .

I will tell a funny gun store story , at jims  in fayettenam  other day ,  I swear there was 4 guys you  could tell were friends .  they were trying to pool money together to buy a gun ,  me and wife listening lol .  they picked one

salemans says ok I need your paper permit or CC  , they were like what is that , we thought we could buy it today .  I **** you not . the face on that salesman was classic if I could have got a pic I would have. 

my wife even started laughing ,  no ammo there either unless buy  a gun .  you get 1 box .   ive said it every election buy buy  when I don't need it . and I never learn .   I use gunbot  to check a list of retailers  and even expensive stuff is gone . 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ASH said:

if anyone has a skinny on some good price bulk9 mm  pm me ,  people think the sky is falling ,  I know I should have bulked up when things were cool .  but I just need bout 500 rounds , and  I will be happy with my hoard  .

I will tell a funny gun store story , at jims  in fayettenam  other day ,  I swear there was 4 guys you  could tell were friends .  they were trying to pool money together to buy a gun ,  me and wife listening lol .  they picked one

salemans says ok I need your paper permit or CC  , they were like what is that , we thought we could buy it today .  I **** you not . the face on that salesman was classic if I could have got a pic I would have. 

my wife even started laughing ,  no ammo there either unless buy  a gun .  you get 1 box .   ive said it every election buy buy  when I don't need it . and I never learn .   I use gunbot  to check a list of retailers  and even expensive stuff is gone . 

Good luck!

https://ammoseek.com/ammo/9mm-luger

refresh the page for the most recent results.

looks like freedom ammunition still has some left.

On 11/1/2020 at 2:29 AM, ASH said:

need bout 500 rounds

Suggest you check your local ads.

Here in Tampa, you would find folks selling 500 rounds of 9mm for $220-$250. If you buy them online for that price, which is the lowest of the prices these days,  you would have to add shipping.

• Like 1