PSA : Guns Aren't Allowed At Disneyworld

willie-pete

so don't leave yours in the weeds before you go through the gate and drop a dime on your 6 YO when you get busted.

:brickwall:

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/l...e-disney-says-6-year-old-did-it-deputies-say/

" A Georgia woman accused of attempting to hide a loaded firearm in some plants outside a Disney World theme park told deputies her 6-year-old was actually the one who put it there, however, video and witness statements showed otherwise. "

Here is mama from her booking photo.

disneyworld.jpeg.f70cf9e10155be907aaac8450833f5ec.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I've carried at least 20 times when going to movies at Disney in years past.  Just had the old trusty .45 in my cargo pants pocket and went to the movie or restaurants.  Downtown Disney is a place you just park and walk into.  There's no real manned "entrance" like at the main theme park, Disney World... at least there wasn't.  I haven't been in a couple years.  My buddy was "small of the back" carrying a year back and bent over to pickup something he dropped and some eagle eyed do gooder tourist saw his gun in the holster when his shirt pulled up when he bent over.  Ratted him out to a security guard.  They asked him to leave or turn in his gun and pick it up when he wanted to leave.  He just left, put his gun in his car and came right back in.  I've carried in So many places I wasn't suppose to, and never even knew it...till I finally saw some sign...Who knew ya can't carry a concealed gun into a hospital?  Publix supermarket??  I didn't.  I usually don't pay no mind to "Signs" anyway.  It took me about 8 years...may be 10 years to finally see the sign that No guns were allowed in the Cinamark movie theater we went to for all those years.  (Not the Disney theater.  Only went there occasionally)...  "Oh Well..."  

carry.JPG

Edited by Swampfox762
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/30/2020 at 9:34 AM, Swampfox762 said:

I've carried at least 20 times when going to movies at Disney in years past.  Just had the old trusty .45 in my cargo pants pocket and went to the movie or restaurants.  Downtown Disney is a place you just park and walk into.  There's no real manned "entrance" like at the main theme park, Disney World... at least there wasn't.  I haven't been in a couple years.  My buddy was "small of the back" carrying a year back and bent over to pickup something he dropped and some eagle eyed do gooder tourist saw his gun in the holster when his shirt pulled up when he bent over.  Ratted him out to a security guard.  They asked him to leave or turn in his gun and pick it up when he wanted to leave.  He just left, put his gun in his car and came right back in.  I've carried in So many places I wasn't suppose to, and never even knew it...till I finally saw some sign...Who knew ya can't carry a concealed gun into a hospital?  Publix supermarket??  I didn't.  I usually don't pay no mind to "Signs" anyway.  It took me about 8 years...may be 10 years to finally see the sign that No guns were allowed in the Cinamark movie theater we went to for all those years.  (Not the Disney theater.  Only went there occasionally)...  "Oh Well..."  

carry.JPG

psssst. hey buddy. signs don't hold water here in flarduh. you're welcome.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, willie-pete said:

Well, if you are doing it the right way . 

I just stick my G 30s into the pocket of my cargo shorts 10 months out of the year...and my Shield 9mm in my jeans for winter.  I ain't like Walt.  Dodging animal preaditors and siht... wait a minute...

• Like 1