Critters

Swampfox762

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Maser said:

ScalyAthleticAxolotl-size_restricted.gif

Roadrunners usually win. Thy run around the snek till it's not paying attention the runs right up behind and grabs the snek and beats it's head on the ground till dead.. Youtube has examples of wins and loses by the bird. And the fearless little things fly if they care to. Naturally the roadrunner is the only North American member of the cuckoo family.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Paul53 said:

Roadrunners usually win. Thy run around the snek till it's not paying attention the runs right up behind and grabs the snek and beats it's head on the ground till dead.. Youtube has examples of wins and loses by the bird. And the fearless little things fly if they care to. Naturally the roadrunner is the only North American member of the cuckoo family.

Actually, no. Washington DC halls of government are full of them. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Paul53 said:

I don't visit my friends and family down in Mexico all that often anymore.  Roadrunners are very common down there, but I didn't realize how common it was for people there to keep them as pets.  I'm not a fan of birds in general as pets, but a roadrunner seems like it would be obnoxious especially if left in the house.  

• Like 1