Norks evasive about Kim Jon un's condition- Is he dead yet?

Borg warner

Kim Jong Un rumored to be dead

Kim Jong Un is rumored to be dead, according to a Hong Kong broadcast network, while a Japanese magazine is reporting that North Korea’s rocket man is in a “vegetative state” after he underwent heart surgery earlier this month.

A vice director of HKSTV Hong Kong Satellite Television, a Beijing-backed broadcast network in Hong Kong, claimed that Kim was dead, citing a “very solid source.” Her post on the Chinese messaging app Weibo has been shared widely on social media, according to a report in the International Business Times.

Other unconfirmed reports, attributed to senior party sources in Beijing, said an operation to insert a stent went wrong because the surgeon’s hands were shaking so badly.

3df.jpg

Edited by Borg warner

I could not hope for a more wonderful end to this man's life.   He will not be remembered fondly.

Watch his sister.  She's the player now.  Either she takes over or....NK will be run by a group of generals.

Without a Kim...it will rot. Even more.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Al Czervik said:

Does Trump send an olive branch and play the twisted sister, does he squeeze her, or say screw Chii-na and press for a coup?

::A ten minute discussion::

::Rodger that::

Four minutes in.

They'll need more successors.

1 hour ago, Presguy said:

I won't attend the funeral, but I'll send a nice note saying I approve.

I have often thought that evils roams the world seeking to devour the souls of men.   North Korea seems to have taken up hell when Nazi Germany fell and it went to Laos.

Sadly i think the only thing that will cure this place is an uprising.  And have mercy it will only be a side show to the hell that will be the one that rots China from the inside.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Al Czervik said:

If any on this is true, I'm sure the whole surgical team and their families have been skinned alive and fed to the dogs.

Looks like they may have punted to China.

China has reportedly dispatched a team of officials and medical experts to North Korea just days after reports emerged that leader Kim Jong Un might be having health issues.