POS Shitsack

RenoF250

Our POS Sisolak the shitsack announced schools are closed for the rest of the year and he is doing nothing to open the state.  All over 350 dead for the whole state for 3 months.  Give me a break.  What a ********, lets run everyone out of business.  My pitchfork is sharpened, I am ready to go.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Democrats imagine all business owners sitting on a pile of cash, treating their employees like Scrooge.  They don't know or care about the long hours, risks, and problems.  They are going to hurt every business they can.

I heard a clip of Tom Steyer talking about how America should be reopened in a politically correct manner.  It was really disgusting.

We are lucky that Trump is our president or the dems would use this to destroy a lot of capitalism.

Edited by PPQer
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Modern American society has created individuals with an extremely short attention span. 

When you look at the people that have forgotten 9/11, and the same people that have forgotten the purges of Communist Russia, it's a pretty safe bet that people will simply decide to ignore the government in a short while and just go do what they damn well please. 

They will go out in sufficient numbers that the politicians will have to claim it's their decision to "let their people go".  The government won't have a damn thing to say about it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Paul53 said:

Healthcare workers point of view

protester fb.PNG

Many of the healthcare workers I know are out of work and joining the protests. The ones who are working are in no way in favor of the shutdowns, but since they have work they are not protesting.

Pitting healthcare workers against other Americans is a fabrication of the media to try to divide.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Paul53 said:

Healthcare workers point of veiw

protester fb.PNG

Until I receive back ALL the taxes which have benefited public health orgs  and health insurance premiums I've paid over the years I expect to be treated by all members of "the U.S. medical system", regardless of whether "Karen in reception" thinks I've adequately supported anyone's guidelines for "flattening the curve". :supergrin:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

Until I receive back ALL the taxes which have benefited public health orgs  and health insurance premiums I've paid over the years I expect to be treated by all members of "the U.S. medical system", regardless of whether "Karen in reception" thinks I've adequately supported anyone's guidelines for "flattening the curve". :supergrin:

It will be as you want.  This is just healthcare people venting frustration at treating people over and over for poor judgement.. I personally joked of just putting a toe tag on the patient who was resuscitated over and over after accidentally heroin overdosing so often we knew all his/her demographics by memory. The covig19 virus is still far from understood so that "shelter in place" is just an attempt to limit spread until our knowledge catches up with the threat.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Paul53 said:

It will be as you want.  This is just healthcare people venting frustration at treating people over and over for poor judgement.. I personally joked of just putting a toe tag on the patient who was resuscitated over and over after accidentally heroin overdosing so often we knew all his/her demographics by memory. The covig19 virus is still far from understood so that "shelter in place" is just an attempt to limit spread until our knowledge catches up with the threat.

It's a nasty virus.  Some people hardly are hit, others it kills.   While the stay at home thing is getting older by the second i can certainly see the concept of staying away from vulnerable populations.   The nursing homes scare me.  People like that.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Historian said:

It's a nasty virus.  Some people hardly are hit, others it kills.   While the stay at home thing is getting older by the second i can certainly see the concept of staying away from vulnerable populations.   The nursing homes scare me.  People like that.

Your words are wise my friend.

• Like 1

I can't stand that the POS comes out to issue his edict from on high to tell us what to do.  He can kiss my ass. 

I don't think we should drop everything but the curve is flat and we should have learned something about what is effective and what isn't and modify the strategy accordingly.  Instead we are doing a bunch of useless nonsense that inconveniences people and destroys business.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was off by 2X 172 deaths so far in a state of 3M.  4k cases.  This is pure stupidity.  Particularly because their measures are doing NOTHING.  Kids are going to school to get meals, people are filling the stores but parks are closed.  Nice job ********.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Folks, this isn't about the virus, it's about the election, about China, about elites telling others what to do. The virus is the weakest of weak excuses to get to an objective.

Nursing homes? Guess what, flu runs through them like a freight train every year, dropping dozens of residents in a week or two. Only difference is this time they plaster it all over the news.

They don't care about the dead people, only the body count.

• Thanks 2