POS Shitsack

RenoF250

1 hour ago, janice6 said:

It's always a question of lift over drag.

I...just want to respond...but...but...it would be wrong.

It was Howard Hughes who designed a bra for Marilyn Monroe....we'll just leave it at that.

I've always been interested in structural engineering.  A very uplifting study.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, RenoF250 said:

POS

I wouldn't mind an American Section 6 to deal with stuff like them. 

Here's some others, https://www.dailywire.com/news/social-media-tried-to-cancel-adam-driver-because-he-joined-the-military-after-9-11

EDIT: Perhaps they can be counted as COVID-19 cases. You know...flatten the curve.

Edited by Ricordo

1 hour ago, Historian said:

I...just want to respond...but...but...it would be wrong.

It was Howard Hughes who designed a bra for Marilyn Monroe....we'll just leave it at that.

I've always been interested in structural engineering.  A very uplifting study.

Yeah, I use BS like that all the time too.  :icon38:

In another version of the story it was Jane Russell.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jack Ryan said:

I'm keeping my gate locked regardless. Ya'll can do what ever you want to do.

Could you leave the key under the door mat so I don't have to kick the doors in after you are all dead?

Yeah, we are all going to die.  The only reason we aren't dead already is our brilliant government and their bullshit.  They have magically kept this killed disease from killing you while you were at the grocery store doing the same **** you always do. 

The is only one conclusion, it is highly contagious but NOT high mortality.  MANY have already had it.  WAY more than they think.  CES was in early January and many there think they got it which would make sense.  They all took it home.  It has done what it is going to do.  Your quarantine is bullshit.

13 hours ago, RenoF250 said:

Yeah, we are all going to die.  The only reason we aren't dead already is our brilliant government and their bull****.  They have magically kept this killed disease from killing you while you were at the grocery store doing the same **** you always do. 

The is only one conclusion, it is highly contagious but NOT high mortality.  MANY have already had it.  WAY more than they think.  CES was in early January and many there think they got it which would make sense.  They all took it home.  It has done what it is going to do.  Your quarantine is bull****.

Thank you doctor RenfroF250. Your well reasoned and eloquently stated hypothesis is quite persuasive.

Not.

Just for the record, would you like to be "buried" in your tinfoil hat?

13 hours ago, RenoF250 said:

Yeah, we are all going to die.  The only reason we aren't dead already is our brilliant government and their bull****.  They have magically kept this killed disease from killing you while you were at the grocery store doing the same **** you always do.

The is only one conclusion, it is highly contagious but NOT high mortality.  MANY have already had it.  WAY more than they think.  CES was in early January and many there think they got it which would make sense.  They all took it home.  It has done what it is going to do.  Your quarantine is bull****.

EVERYBODY is eventually going to jump up and say, "SEE!!!  WE SAVED HUMANITY!!!"

I believe all of the directives helped to slow down the spread,  keeping the healthcare systems from being buried in an avalanche,  but nobody stopped anybody from getting the virus.

Virus' gonna do what virus' do.

Edited by Huaco Kid

3 hours ago, Jack Ryan said:

Thank you doctor RenfroF250. Your well reasoned and eloquently stated hypothesis is quite persuasive.

Not.

Just for the record, would you like to be "buried" in your tinfoil hat?

Well the data supports it, if you can't see it I can't help you.  Tinfoil implies conspiracy I am not suggesting a conspiracy just regular old human nature - people wanting power and group think.  But you are too smart for that.