BioWeapons Expert Says Coronavirus Is Biological Warfare Weapon

pipedreams

5 minutes ago, Ricordo said:

I find it odd and interesting that there are so few reported cases in Africa.

And I don't think that it is necessarily due to lack of testing kits there.

Very late news last night said that Africa is just getting into the first of their exposure, and they expect it to be horrendous due to the lack of abundant technology.  We shall see.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, janice6 said:

Very late news last night said that Africa is just getting into the first of their exposure, and they expect it to be horrendous due to the lack of abundant technology.  We shall see.

There are quite a few variables that can be at play there.

Warm weather, for one.

But china is their largest trading partner. By far.

• Like 2

On 3/21/2020 at 9:09 PM, Dric902 said:

If it’s a weapon....it sucks.

the death rate is next to nothing for a weapon

Remember, though, that theory says Seriously wounding an enemy combatant is better than killing him. Wounded will require tying up further resources to provide care while dead doesn’t.  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

Remember, though, that theory says Seriously wounding an enemy combatant is better than killing him. Wounded will require tying up further resources to provide care while dead doesn’t.  

Yes, but the one thing you don't do is piss him off.  The frenzy that this is being treated with isn't reflected in it's threat to the healthy.  The infirm don't fight wars.

You can still fight with colds and flu and this is generally a similar symptom according to reports on the majority of the population.

if this was true China Just Corona Bombed its own Economy, which was hitting Historic lows before Covid19.

i have Zero Doubt that China probably has Weaponized SARS which this is a strain of, but this has most of the World looking at whether China is capable of Maintaining trade, Manufacturing and Travel deals its been trying hard to secure for 20 years.

Covid19 has the World freaking out and China is going to lose quite a bit when this is over.

all the infected in Italy are Directly from Travel agreement with China and this was carried by Chinese tourists knowingly allowing to go there and to Iran and North Korea instead of being Quarantined.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This we know. It is highly contagious. In the best of circumstances, a mortality rate of 1.2/1.3% is expected. Anywhere from 80-90% of patients will experience varying degrees of mild symptoms. We have no idea what the long term effects might be, if any.

If we throw into the mix generalized lockdowns and other measures, then I have to consider two possibilities. Either we are being told the whole story, or we are not.

I'd still say we are overreacting.

YMMV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Ricordo said:

This we know. It is highly contagious. In the best of circumstances, a mortality rate of 1.2/1.3% is expected. Anywhere from 80-90% of patients will experience varying degrees of mild symptoms. We have no idea what the long term effects might be, if any.

If we throw into the mix generalized lockdowns and other measures, then I have to consider two possibilities. Either we are being told the whole story, or we are not.

I'd still say we are overreacting.

YMMV

Whole heartedly agree!

18 hours ago, railfancwb said:

Good point,  I think the psychological affect this is having will do more damage than the actual deaths.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, janice6 said:

In the present society it doesn't take much to cause a run on toilet paper.  It demonstrates that we are a bunch of followers and not thinkers. 

Amen

we are not being informed, we are being led.

we are not being asked, we are being manipulated

we are not fighting when we should be, we are cheering when we should not be

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/21/2020 at 6:15 PM, Cheygriz said:

I've believed all along that this is a bio-weapon that accidentally escaped the labs before the ChiComs had developed an antidote for it.

Not an intentional attack, just a stupid, careless mistake.

When they told people not to wear the mask because it wasn't any good, the sick people were suppose to wear them, I knew they were going to be telling whoppers and a lot of 'em.

• Like 1

On 3/23/2020 at 7:19 AM, Ricordo said:

This we know. It is highly contagious. In the best of circumstances, a mortality rate of 1.2/1.3% is expected.

It looks lf that may be off by a factor or 10 or 20. Probably closer to 0.06%, far lower than the flu.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1