BioWeapons Expert Says Coronavirus Is Biological Warfare Weapon

pipedreams

Something to absorb and decide for yourself.

"In an explosive interview Dr. Francis Boyle, who drafted the Biological Weapons Act has given a detailed statement admitting that the 2019 Wuhan Coronavirus is an offensive Biological Warfare Weapon and that the World Health Organization (WHO) already knows about it.

Francis Boyle is a professor of international law at the University of Illinois College of Law. He drafted the U.S. domestic implementing legislation for the Biological Weapons Convention, known as the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989, that was approved unanimously by both Houses of the U.S. Congress and signed into law by President George H.W. Bush."

https://www.technocracy.news/author-of-bioweapons-act-says-coronavirus-is-biological-warfare-weapon/

https://greatgameindia.com/coronavirus-bioweapon/

image.png.c31a425cb200e88690462269decae349.png

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Cheygriz said:

I've believed all along that this is a bio-weapon that accidentally escaped the labs before the ChiComs had developed an antidote for it.

Not an intentional attack, just a stupid, careless mistake.

I think they stole something bigger than they realized.

"Dr. Boyle also touches upon GreatGameIndia‘s exclusive report Coronavirus Bioweapon – where we reported in detail how Chinese Biowarfare agents working at the Canadian lab in Winnipeg were involved in the smuggling of Coronavirus to Wuhan’s lab from where it is believed to have been leaked."

• Like 1

Sigh. I spoke with a retired doctor who served in the military and who was, until very recently, teaching DoD field classes for military members regarding reacting to NBC threats. Interestingly enough, he also has prior professional experience lecturing in Wuhan in the early 2000's (neural procedure). His personal (albeit somewhat informed) opinion is that there are many factors mitigating against this SARS-Coronavirus outbreak having being the result of anyone (nation state level) being stupid enough to think to try and develop a flu virus as a bioweapon, let alone have it "escape" from some lab in mainland China. He was very emphatic in his warning not to fall prey to any rampant conspiracy theories.

I'm inclined to listen to the opinions of medical experts in such things before I'd give much credence to a professor of international law who drafted a law about bioweapons back in the late 80's. It's not like that lab in Wuhan is the only such L4 lab able to work with such pathogens.

If it's true that the Chinese stole it from a lab in Canada, most likely it was something being experimented with for whatever reason and was just an experiment not intended as a weapon.  If the Chinese had not taken samples we would of never heard about it or been exposed.

Like I wrote in the OP:  Something to absorb and decide for yourself.

• Like 1

You dont get to decide facts for yourself

they just are or are not

the last national effort at bioweapons I’ve heard of was Russia attempting at an Ebola/Anthrax hybrid. Most bioweapons have gone the way of Neutron bombs and EMP weapons. They were given up as too expensive an difficult to control after the vector was released (even chemical weapons are easier to control with amount released and weather patterns) online hacking of the power grids, drones, electronic intel are the future. Bioweapons are much too expensive and difficult to develop, store, and maintain.

• Thanks 1

What if the design was to paralyze/damage the US economy?

What if that design is a variation of the "We had to destroy the village to save it" scheme?

What if it's considered as a test-run to categorize or collect data on reactions/overreactions?

What if after you set the wheels in motion, you blame the object of setting the wheels in motion in the first place?

Surely, president xi is incapable of such a Machiavellian scheme.

tumblr_lzxjw9xdhi1rp84eto1_500.gif&f=1&n

But whatever its genesis, we can all find comfort in the fact that Mark Ruffalo and others will soothe us with a rendition of a version of The Internationale.

https://twitter.com/GitRDoneLarry/status/1240512343882203137?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1240512343882203137&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailywire.com%2Fnews%2Flarry-the-cable-guy-rips-clueless-celebs-who-filmed-themselves-singing-imagine-in-their-million-dollar-mansions

DISCLAIMER: I'm certain that Ms. Gadot has her heart in all the right places. I once had a long-term relationship with a similar heart. It lasted about two weeks. But it felt like centuries.

I have no patience with wealthy people telling lower and middle class to just sit it out.  Every thing costs money, even the tickets to the concerts that made those wealthy people wealthy.

When you have money you have options, but only when you have money!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, janice6 said:

If this was a bio weapon, it was the worst thing a person could come up with. 

You don't attack an enemy with the intent of making him uncomfortable. 

This is kids stuff compared to a real bio weapon.

Early on I heard\read about how this virus had a "spike" added to it in the lab.  I'm vague on the specifics, but the article said that spike made it more deadly or easier to reproduce or something.  I can't find it right now with all the stories about C-19.  I'm hoping most of us read that article.

If China stole this virus from Canada, or Harvard or Yale gave it to them, and China intentionally adapted it to be more deadly, there has to be a reason.  It could just be that what got loose was v.02 where v.05 and above were intended to be a lot more deadly.

1 minute ago, PPQer said:

Early on I heard\read about how this virus had a "spike" added to it in the lab.  I'm vague on the specifics, but the article said that spike made it more deadly or easier to reproduce or something.  I can't find it right now with all the stories about C-19.  I'm hoping most of us read that article. ...

You may have read one of the earlier articles where it was speculated (conspiracy-wise) that it had been combined with part of the HIV virus to make it deadlier and more easily transmitted?

When I forwarded one of those articles to my retired military doctor friend who has knowledge of NBC, a polite paraphrasing of his response was that it was utterly ridiculous and demonstrated a lack of understanding of how difficult it was to transmit HIV versus any of the rhino & corona viruses.

• Like 1

Man, there must be some dark conspiracy behind the different researchers all announcing that their independent genetic studies of this coronavirus makes it appear very unlikely to have been engineered, but one that is naturally occurring. ?

I know that some people live to "see" conspiracies everywhere. Having attended (out of curiosity and for entertainment) an occasional "conference" where conspiracies are one of the main focal points, it's interesting to see how many people are attracted to conspiracies like moths to a flame.  The old "I want to believe" ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fact-check-did-coronavirus-originate-215649018.html

• Like 3

5 hours ago, janice6 said:

I have no patience with wealthy people telling lower and middle class to just sit it out.  Every thing costs money, even the tickets to the concerts that made those wealthy people wealthy.

When you have money you have options, but only when you have money!

I have decided not to follow them for beauty tips anymore.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Ricordo said:

I don't know about you guys but I've also decided to switch from 7-round mags to 8-round mags.

I feel much safer now...

Confidence is more important than the size of your "weapon".

That said, I carry a .45 with a 14 round magazine.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 2