Motorcycle Thread

Rabbi

On 4/19/2024 at 6:07 PM, ChuteTheMall said:

8ne4ab.jpg

He seems to be very worried about being passed...no wonder. all those mirrors, probably can't get out of its own way :anim_rofl2:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DAKA said:

He seems to be very worried about being passed...no wonder. all those mirrors, probably can't get out of its own way :anim_rofl2:

Looking out my dorm window, I saw a friend of mine, who was a very new beginning rider, stopped at a traffic light. Over 50 years ago.

Several seconds later, a car came up behind him, and tried to stop at the very same spot, knocking him off and breaking his ankle.

Even if you are legally stopped at a traffic light, cagers can and will crash into you from behind. Even if you see them.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ChuteTheMall said:

Looking out my dorm window, I saw a friend of mine, who was a very new beginning rider, stopped at a traffic light. Over 50 years ago.

Several seconds later, a car came up behind him, and tried to stop at the very same spot, knocking him off and breaking his ankle.

Even if you are legally stopped at a traffic light, cagers can and will crash into you from behind. Even if you see them.

One of the things i learned, when stopped at a light, ALWAYS in gear...ALWAYS eyes in the back of your head

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DAKA said:

One of the things i learned, when stopped at a light, ALWAYS in gear...ALWAYS eyes in the back of your head

Not a  bad idea if you are in a car either...  Now more then ever there are too many "Distracted" drivers.  In other words they pay zero attention to anything but their PHONE!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ChuteTheMall said:

8o1oov.jpg

Better have water cooled leggings when riding that.

This one may not be as exciting to ride (the bike you perverts :P). But how about multiple chainsaw powered?chainsawbike.jpg.90fc8c6dce02cb7d4cdae47f6daf485b.jpg

7c7ba2894317cd4442567829c91b97e8.jpg.dc13cfb077d1cf10a9af9e369b6d630c.jpg

• Like 1