Motorcycle Thread

Rabbi

Took the Bonnie (the one I can't sell) out for a ride today to keep the battery charged and couldn't escape an Escape.  I literally got kissed by the bumper.  Thankfully God was protecting me because I think the Escape was about to come to a complete stop because my bike moved a bit sideways.  I was on my brakes and back was about to slide out on me so I released the brake and came to a stop a bit past the Escape.  I thought the bumper hit the rear peg but we both pulled over and I couldn't see any damage on the cycle or the bumper so I am pretty sure my right calf was what made contact with the bumper.  
A 20 something female was driving with an older lady as a passenger.  She tells me I was passing the truck that was turning into a mobile home park entrance (she was pulling out).  I tell her yeah I was.... in my lane of traffic.  Thankfully no harm to the bike and no injury to me.   I completed my ride, rode home and told the wife, and then grabbed the SV650 to ride.  I have four bikes now which is one too many.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, El Spicoli said:

Took the Bonnie (the one I can't sell) out for a ride today to keep the battery charged and couldn't escape an Escape.  I literally got kissed by the bumper.  Thankfully God was protecting me because I think the Escape was about to come to a complete stop because my bike moved a bit sideways.  I was on my brakes and back was about to slide out on me so I released the brake and came to a stop a bit past the Escape.  I thought the bumper hit the rear peg but we both pulled over and I couldn't see any damage on the cycle or the bumper so I am pretty sure my right calf was what made contact with the bumper.  
A 20 something female was driving with an older lady as a passenger.  She tells me I was passing the truck that was turning into a mobile home park entrance (she was pulling out).  I tell her yeah I was.... in my lane of traffic.  Thankfully no harm to the bike and no injury to me.   I completed my ride, rode home and told the wife, and then grabbed the SV650 to ride.  I have four bikes now which is one too many.

8nmg68.jpg

• Like 2

I looked but can not find it, but I used to have a picture of one a guy had grafted a K1000 engine to. It had sand paddle tires and you did not want to get behind him when he rolled on the throttle.

• Like 1