Fire up the wood chipper and feed it slow.

Silentpoet

Back in the day I had the chance to study psychological warfare including creative forms of execution. Commonly referred to as torture. People don’t understand torture, it’s application or purpose. Scum like this bring back bad thoughts. I could have fun with those three. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Dric902 said:

Did nobody notice?

in nine months, no school, nothing?

we used to live in a community/neighborhood, now we live on a couch and don’t know what the color of the next house is

I’m wondering if the girl was maybe a it on the hefty side. People wouldn’t normally assume a girl that age was pregnant so they might ignore their own senses.

The community comment does fit too. But the kinds of situations where an 11 year old gets pregnant aren’t the most civic minded. Lots of dirtbags in that poor child’s life.

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, holyjohnson said:

these sick Bastards wont last long in Prison.

dont_fear_the.gif.c32b409b8b3b1ead49df6e05fe8c36d4.gif

Bless that Poor Girl.

Where's that felon in CA? serving a life sentence that killed a couple child sex abusers in prison with him with his cane, no less, when they let him out of solitary and put him in a pod with them?  We need him in with the people responsible for this.

Edited by Mrs.Cicero
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

Where's that felon in CA? serving a life sentence that killed a couple child sex abusers in prison with him with his cane, no less, when they let him out of solitary and put him in a pod with them?  We need him in with the people responsible for this.

i think a visitation should be arraigned...

• Like 1