Early contender for Dad of the year.

Silentpoet

Kinda reminds me of a story I read that happened here in my state like 15 years ago.  Some woman got ahold of a raccoon and choked it to death.  Don't remember why she did it, but man did my friends and I have a field day with that story!  :D

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, tadbart said:

Ol' Dad is in for a rough month of injections, but it beats burying your kid.

Makes sense that the yote had rabies.  I'm no expert on them and have only shot a small handful of them on friend's property, but my experience with them is they are very skittish around humans regardless how big or small they are.  Attacking a father and small child is not like them at all unless they had some mind altering issue such as what rabies does to the brain.  

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Maser said:

Makes sense that the yote had rabies.  I'm no expert on them and have only shot a small handful of them on friend's property, but my experience with them is they are very skittish around humans regardless how big or small they are.  Attacking a father and small child is not like them at all unless they had some mind altering issue such as what rabies does to the brain.  

Good point. 

Around here, I've seen them on main street early morning when I worked midnights.  They were usually trotting for cover in nearby woods and pretty skittish just at the sight of the few cars driving by and perhaps the lack of cover.

• Like 3