Hero ex-FBI agent who stopped Texas church shooting says he 'had to take out' gunman because 'evil exists'

TBO

2 hours ago, Dric902 said:

The most encouraging thing I saw in the video was that I counted at least 5 people in that Church who were carrying.

fine man, made the only decision he could, saved a lot of lives

It also disputes the liberal fear that, if more than one good guy with a gun has to shoot a bad guy, all the good guys will be shooting each other.  I have seen this publicized as a reason to not  allow any good guys to carry guns in movie houses and churches.

Liberals are of the opinion that every one is unable to control their emotions, just as they are!

Edited by janice6
  • Like 3

Hopefully this is correct.
Church shooter identified, first photo released…

image.png.228c839c73653b2e2a73a388e59b4659.png

Keith Thomas Kinnunen
https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/breaking-church-shooter-identified-first-photo-released/

Kinnunen has a long rap sheet in numerous different cities across America dating back to 1998. He’s been arrested and charged numerous times in Tucson, Arizona, Fort Worth, Texas, and Grady County, Oklahoma, where he was arrested in a domestic violence case in 2011 and charged with felony aggravated assault and battery. He later pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor assault and battery charge and was sentenced to 90 days in jail and given credit for already serving that time. In 2012, he was arrested again in Oklahoma and charged with third-degree arson. He pleaded guilty and was sentenced to jail time in that case.

Edited by pipedreams
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The left ain't gonna like that "evil exists" stuff. I bet they call that racist.
1st thing I thought of when I read the headline.

I'm sure some snowflake somewhere is having a melt down.

Sent from my Jack boot using Copatalk

• Like 4

3 hours ago, pipedreams said:

Hopefully this is correct.
Church shooter identified, first photo released…

image.png.228c839c73653b2e2a73a388e59b4659.png

Keith Thomas Kinnunen
https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/breaking-church-shooter-identified-first-photo-released/

Kinnunen has a long rap sheet in numerous different cities across America dating back to 1998. He’s been arrested and charged numerous times in Tucson, Arizona, Fort Worth, Texas, and Grady County, Oklahoma, where he was arrested in a domestic violence case in 2011 and charged with felony aggravated assault and battery. He later pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor assault and battery charge and was sentenced to 90 days in jail and given credit for already serving that time. In 2012, he was arrested again in Oklahoma and charged with third-degree arson. He pleaded guilty and was sentenced to jail time in that case.

Catch and release, works every time...…………..

Punishment works better.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Green Dragoon said:

I fear that many on the left will make the argument "....well, he was a trained, retired lawman.  Citizens wouldn't have been able to do that". 

Of course! Licensed concealed carry people can't be trusted. 

However, if this is so,  why aren't those "concealed carry" people out shooting everything they see as a threat!

Liberals believe that others are as unpredictable and irrational as they are!

• Like 2

I wonder what the deal is on calling him an ex-FBI agent?  No where does he mention that in his background info.  He has been in the local area for some years and owned a couple businesses.  Talks about being a reserve deputy sheriff for quite some time but that's about it,  maybe he was a secret agent!!  ?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, janice6 said:

Catch and release, works every time...…………..

Punishment works better.

And that's just what he was convicted of.  You know he had many other crimes he never accounted for.

As i understand it:  It was a Mormon church.  The idiot should have read a history book.  They are a stout, hardy, tough group of people.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

I wonder what the deal is on calling him an ex-FBI agent?  No where does he mention that in his background info.  He has been in the local area for some years and owned a couple businesses.  Talks about being a reserve deputy sheriff for quite some time but that's about it,  maybe he was a secret agent!!  ?

Honestly, he could shave tooth picks into ornamental objects for sale on Esty and Ebay for all I care.

The man can flat out shoot.  Glad he was there. 

Edited by Historian
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

And that's just what he was convicted of.  You know he had many other crimes he never accounted for.
As i understand it:  It was a Mormon church.  The idiot should have read a history book.  They are a stout, hardy, tough group of people.

Believe it was a Church of Christ rather than Mormon. Year or two ago a Church of Christ in a suburb of Nashville also hosted a shooter who was taken out of action by an armed member.

Regardless, good show!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, railfancwb said:

Believe it was a Church of Christ rather than Mormon. Year or two ago a Church of Christ in a suburb of Nashville also hosted a shooter who was taken out of action by an armed member.

Regardless, good show!

Lo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This might be a trend.

They were helping that man get to know Jesus! Showing the way!

Edited by Historian
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

While I am glad the people in the church were legally allowed to carry and euphonized the criminal, I really wish the media (and people on forums) would STOP posting the life story and pictures of the scum that continue to do this.

The headlines should read "gunman identified as a felon", then the story should say "after being shot by the church people the gunman died" nothing more. These idiots do not deserve the 15 minutes of fame people keep giving them.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mike said:

While I am glad the people in the church were legally allowed to carry and euphonized the criminal, I really wish the media (and people on forums) would STOP posting the life story and pictures of the scum that continue to do this.

The headlines should read "gunman identified as a felon", then the story should say "after being shot by the church people the gunman died" nothing more. These idiots do not deserve the 15 minutes of fame people keep giving them.

The old story, if it bleeds, it leads.

• Like 4