.50 BMG Bullpup

Eric

• Administrators

It is made in Hungary and can be had for just $15,000. It weighs 25 pounds, about a pound more than an M-60. I imagine the weight, along with that clever recoil system, helps to tame that cat’s thunder somewhat.

Christmas is coming, boys and girls. Your trusty, rusty admin could use one of these in his stocking. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Eric said:

It is made in Hungary and can be had for just $15,000. It weighs 25 pounds, about a pound more than an M-60. I imagine the weight, along with that clever recoil system, helps to tame that cat’s thunder somewhat.

Christmas is coming, boys and girls. Your trusty, rusty admin could use one of these in his stocking. 

The good part is, if it would catch on it may reduce the cost of the round, somewhat.

• Like 1

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

Christmas......”hey Honey”

heck of a muzzle break on that thing. Wasn’t it an old Remington that had a recoiling barrel?

I don’t remember. 
That thing looks like a hand-held Howitzer when it fires. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Eric said:

I don’t remember. 
That thing looks like a hand-held Howitzer when it fires. 

The thing that bothers me is that the Bipod even moves back hard, while it appears that the shooter, a full grown man, is also moved back while in a prone position.  This leads to the question, "How many rounds till the rifle beats itself to death?". 

• Like 1

Kinda looks like a solution in desperate search of a problem, but it could be fun.

On 11/23/2019 at 8:46 PM, Dric902 said:

Christmas......”hey Honey”

heck of a muzzle break on that thing. Wasn’t it an old Remington that had a recoiling barrel?

Remington 11 had a barrel that recoiled with the action.  It was based on the Browning humpback automatic shotgun (was a licensed copy).

It doesn't move anywhere near that much though.

• Like 2