Emergency Nursing.

Paul53

Everything goes to hell when the government tries to manipulate the economy.  Let the consumers decide the product they want to buy. It will be determined by how much money they can save. 

Remember, this same government told everyone to buy Fluorescent bulbs without regard to the Mercury in each and every bulb.  But it was good for our welfare to use higher efficiency bulbs that contaminated the environment both with Mercury and rare Earth phosphors, and weren't competitive in lifetime, and wouldn't work in cold weather.

Bureaucrats don't know their butt from a hole in the ground, this has  been proven time and time again.

Yes LED's are excellent light sources, but economics should drive the consumer, not idiot politicians.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Paul53 said:

I suspect that at least in my area, the Nurses are cheaper than Doctors and many patients are being shunted to the lower cost provider.  Again, I suspect this will only get worse for Nurses.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now they're reporting a case of mumps on the LSU campus in an immunized patient. We don't need universal innoculation folks for "Heard immunity" to work. But 95% of the population immunized protects us all!

Hey measles, mumps, rubella, polio, were getting the band back together! Childhood Diseases World Tour 2020!

Edited by Paul53
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Paul53 said:

Now they're reporting a case of mumps in an immunized patient.

Hey measles, mumps, rubella, polio, were getting the band back together! Childhood Illnesses World Tour 2020!

I would guess "statistically" that's a possibility.   

Just now, Paul53 said:

Correct. Hopefully it wont spread, but immunization rates are lowest in the South, and this is at the LSU campus.

Maybe the time from that last "epidemic" to the next, is related to  the memory retention time of a typical person.  History does repeat for a good reason.

• Sad 1

• Please Donate To TBS

Please donate to TBS.
    Your support is needed and it is greatly appreciated.