Emergency Nursing.

Paul53

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, what a dilemma! Let me think, what precautions could be taken to protect your 3 year old from measles?

This was copied from an ER nurses web site. I'd be banned for life if I included the ER nurses suggestions, but for reference, watch "The Exorcist."

anti-vaxxer-asks-for-measles-protection-advice-and-the-internet-delivers-1152x603.jpg

Edited by Paul53
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times."

No line ever written better describes ER nursing. I've fought the reaper, toothless hookers, and drunk bikers alongside of the highest quality people I've ever known.

That also means that I've spent more time with the reaper, toothless hookers, and drunk bikers than any sane person ever should.

ER work has provided an endless stream of humor over the years, and given me some of my dearest friendships. That stated, there appears to be no limit to human stupidity and resiliency to said stupidity.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, tadbart said:

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times."

No line ever written better describes ER nursing. I've fought the reaper, toothless hookers, and drunk bikers alongside of the highest quality people I've ever known.

That also means that I've spent more time with the reaper, toothless hookers, and drunk bikers than any sane person ever should.

ER work has provided an endless stream of humor over the years, and given me some of my dearest friendships. That stated, there appears to be no limit to human stupidity and resiliency to said stupidity.

"The Difference Between Stupidity and Genius Is That Genius Has Its Limits.", Unknown. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Paul53 said:

Tadbart, you speak for us both! Nothing is too sick if it's funny enough. Consider; Roman candles now must have a warning to hold them with your hands, no your anal sphincter.

aim higher tbs.JPG

Just the other day some coworkers and I were discussing how Conservatives should be happy that liberals has so many abortions. Can you imagine if they bred and raised all those babies? The Republic would have been lost long ago.

• Like 4

• Please Donate To TBS

Please donate to TBS.
    Your support is needed and it is greatly appreciated.