Emergency Nursing.

Paul53

Absolutely true! Get some on call doctors out of bed in middle of the night for a pt with a negative wallet biopsy? Forgetaboutit! We all hated it but do anything about it and you need to find a new career path outside healthcare, and change your name.

Edited by Paul53
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/british-doctor-treated-american-emergency-201700047.html

A British physician describes our health care system through his eyes.

Side note. If a doc says you need such and such, you have the right to refuse, but I advise against refusing. Now if the doc starts telling you the cost of this or that, choose wisely is all I can say. Get information from the doc, the nurse, anyplace EXCEPT GOOGLE!

Edited by Paul53
  • Like 1

On 12/2/2019 at 10:11 AM, Paul53 said:

scraped knee fb.PNG

My dad rarely knew of my painful escapades.  I have had injuries that I never told my parents about for fear of them ridiculing me for doing something so stupid that I kept them to myself. 

My greatest fear of my parents was not in any physical punishment they might have dealt me.  Instead, I had a deathly fear of disappointing them with my stupidity.

Obviously, nothing was physically incapacitating or they would have known that.  The rest, I came to the realization that the human body is a remarkable machine, in that it is capable of healing itself so well and so quickly.

• Like 3

• Please Donate To TBS

Please donate to TBS.
    Your support is needed and it is greatly appreciated.