Lunchables Screwed Me

Eric

• Administrators
35 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

You're aware that you can call the Lunchables Hotline and they'll send you a replacement cracker, right?

Yeah, but it will probably be one of those scratch-and-dent crackers. Not a nice, round, salty new one. That’s how they get you, man. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, tous said:

This is odd.

I just discovered an extra cracker in my Lunchables.

Does this mean that some poor galoot is missing one?

:wiggle:

Don’t tease me, man. I’m still about one saltine away from snapping. You don’t mess with a man’s snack food. Or his car. Or his dog. Or family, I guess, but mostly his snack food.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Eric said:

Don’t tease me, man. I’m still about one saltine away from snapping. You don’t mess with a man’s snack food. Or his car. Or his dog. Or family, I guess, but mostly his snack food.

Try Ruffles. They have ridges. Harder to snap.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 8/22/2019 at 12:49 PM, Historian said:

Viva la revolution!

I got screwed on Friday last week when i removed the plastic packaging on a can of smoked herring.   The can was broken and the contents were fermenting in my hand and released a foul order that was on a Biblical magnitude.   And when i say magnitude....a couple of us have been on scene when a hooker was found at low tide.  We know stank smells.  This....was beyond description.

Quickly i wrapped the can in a plastic grocery bag and ran down the hold as if it was a found live munition ready to blow up.   It was tossed from some distance into a nearby garbage can that became a very special can shortly there after.

Six offices were evacuated and a new policy was mandated by management regarding canned fish.  Not in the building. 

The policy was named after me and is the second time that's happened.

So let's unite as lunch eaters!   Your flawed packaging is shall not prevail! 

I got kicked out of the Gunner's office for using his microwave to heat up my clam linguine. 

• Haha 1

On 8/22/2019 at 12:34 PM, Eric said:

I've occasionally eaten Lunchables snacks back as far as the nineties. I like the turkey and Swiss ones. Today, for the first time in twenty years, they shorted me a cracker. That last piece of cheese and turkey was just not the same without a cracker under it. I missed the salt the most. Now I am emotionally compromised. There may be lasting damage.

I am considering suing them. Or maybe a nice boycott. I know! I'll suecott the bastards! They are going to pay dearly for that cracker! They messed with the wrong man. I know very tall people.

So, who's with me? Let's spread the lunch meat mayhem!

It's a slow day. Sue me.

TISSUE fb.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Perhaps, but few of us actually lose the cracker our cheese slid off of.

NB I reckon that there are about two and a half more pages of comedy gold to be mined in this thread.

Edited by tous
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, tous said:

Perhaps, but few of us actually lose the cracker our cheese slid off of.

NB I reckon that there are about two and a half more pages of comedy gold to be mined in this thread.

Remember that old adage, laugh, and the world laughs at you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1