Carolina reapers

SilverRidge01

I have a friend who grows his own and is really into spice. Personally, Tabasco is my comfort zone, and I don’t go too far beyond that. Eating one of those would likely kill me or at least have me wishing for death. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Maser said:

I'm fine with my 5 million SU pepper extract.

2016-07-09%2011.57.59_zpsgkqw4ej3.jpg

5 million SHU that will kill ya, talk about discomfort when consuming hot peppers & extract etc, been watching on YouTube these hot pepper eating contests all over the world, you want to see people get uncomfortable , watch these shows, some folks try a reaper or ghost pepper for the first time not knowing the effects on their body and get into some bad physical and mental situations, these peppers aren't a joke , they'll hurt ya,  I'm sure there are many disclaimers with these events but the public just don't pay attention and suffer the consequences ... 

ive never understood people and peppers , anything that blisters you lips and burns you mouth raw with burns is not eaten for taste  ,  we had pig pickin years ago a friend of mine brought her boyfriend , they rode in on a harley and this dude just knew he was joe cool with the fringy jacket , most people just laughed , at the time someone had that scotch bonnet pepper i might got the name wrong , he was only one to eat any ,  he said they are gooddddd ,  not hot enough thou  lol so he said , bout 30 minutes later i said where is  Gloria and her cool boyfriend?  buddy of mine was dying laughing  and said she took him to hospital  lol .  

there is no taste to enjoy in anything that gives second degree burns  in you esophagus  

• Confused 1