School is Done

tadbart

Just now, janice6 said:

A while back my wife and I were making jabs at each other and for one retort, she said I have a gun!  I laughed and said, "but I taught you how to shoot!".

A bit of cruel irony.

Of course i think irony is cruel when i have to do it.   I'm just going to leave it there.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, NPTim said:

Well done young padwan learner. Are you taking a review course?

Thank you, Yoda! I did Barkley last weekend. I know what I don't know, now. Been going through Leik's questions, too. Testing in late August, after a week in Yellowstone to clear my head.

The more I learn, the less I know.

• Like 2

If you doubt, you expect to  fail.

Just because you don't know doesn't mean that you can't know.

If you don't know it today, know it tomorrow.

Best wishes, amigo.

Make us all proud.

Edited by tous

11 minutes ago, tous said:

If you doubt, you expect to  fail.

Just because you don't know doesn't mean that you can't know.

If you don't know it today, know it tomorrow.

Best swishes, amigo.

Make us all proud.

Sir, this is SO true. The best thing about the review course was showing me where I was weak. The instructor said that people tend to study what they enjoy and what they are good at. And after a period of honest self-reflection, he was absolutely right.

I do not intend to fail this. Stats say 80% pass first time. 99% of people who take the review I took, pass first time. We'll know before Sept 1.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, tadbart said:

Thank you, Yoda! I did Barkley last weekend. I know what I don't know, now. Been going through Leik's questions, too. Testing in late August, after a week in Yellowstone to clear my head.

The more I learn, the less I know.

That's good!  True knowledge is knowing what you don't know.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 1

On 8/6/2019 at 8:08 PM, tadbart said:

Sir, this is SO true. The best thing about the review course was showing me where I was weak. The instructor said that people tend to study what they enjoy and what they are good at. And after a period of honest self-reflection, he was absolutely right.

I do not intend to fail this. Stats say 80% pass first time. 99% of people who take the review I took, pass first time. We'll know before Sept 1.

Dude, if I can pass, you will pass first time. I took this one, https://www.necessaryworkshops.com/ she did the best EKG interpretation class I’ve ever come across. It looks like she is staying close to home these days. 

After you pass, her EKG class would be worthwhile.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1