Brain tumor out

GlocknSpiehl

12 hours ago, Walt Longmire said:

Eat salmon. Not farmed salmon. It's brain food.

Skip the middleman, eat brains. If you’re in NY or CA you’ll have to send out. :whistling:

so I guess in this case, “It was a tuma.”

Mozel Tov on the successful surgery. If you go to a talented tattoo artist, they might be able to do something cool with the scar.

• Like 5

Great news! Thank you for the update and keep us posted on the recovery. May it be painless, quick, and full.

They did a pretty decent job with the needle. That should heal up nice and be hidden with a minimum of hair growth. As others have said, keep vitamin E oil or A&D ointment on it. Avoid the KY jelly and don't let tous lick it.

If you were married to Dric, you'd be living the life of Riley right now.

Continued best wishes.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Too soon for a joke?

I had brain surgery once.

Woke up after only 30 minutes.

Doctors said, We didn't find anything.

I asked, So, it's not a toooomah?

They said, No, we opened up your skull and didn't find a tumor.  Or anything else.  Head is empty.  No brain.  Here's our bill.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I keep asking the wife if the new personality implant is working yet. She says she’s very disappointed.

I’m rehabbing like crazy but frustrated at how weak I am and how tired I get. They told me food might taste “strange” for a while and they weren’t kidding. I was eating shish-kabob and all I could taste was pancakes with syrup.[emoji2957]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, GlocknSpiehl said:

I keep asking the wife if the new personality implant is working yet. She says she’s very disappointed.

I’m rehabbing like crazy but frustrated at how weak I am and how tired I get. They told me food might taste “strange” for a while and they weren’t kidding. I was eating shish-kabob and all I could taste was pancakes with syrup.emoji2957.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They cracked my mother's egg from ear to ear about a decade ago. She still can't smell or taste anything. (I think they broke her hearing too, 'cause she swears she doesn't fart anymore... even though she can make the dog yak.) Oddly enough, it cured her three pack of smokes a day habit. She hasn't had one since.

Keep up the hard work during the rehab, it'll all pay off in the end.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Huaco Kid said:

You know,  during that kind of surgery,  the doctors will make you dance a jig by poking the right spots.

They're allowed to have fun at work, too.

Every doctor has their own music to play while you're out. One doc played very loud opera causing the nurses to wear ear plugs.

• Like 1