Brain tumor out

GlocknSpiehl

Thanks to y’all for the laughs and cheers! I really appreciate them. Just checked out of rehab hotel to fly home and continue working at it there.

Can’t wait to see my boys and throw the ball for them til my arm hurts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

OMG, they damned near knocked me over coming home. They won't let me out of sight. Taking turns laying on my feet when I'm up or on my chest in bed.

Nice to be missed. LOL

Been doing my home rehab and setting up my appts for the meetings with the phys therapy peeps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, GlocknSpiehl said:

OMG, they damned near knocked me over coming home. They won't let me out of sight. Taking turns laying on my feet when I'm up or on my chest in bed.

Nice to be missed. LOL

Been doing my home rehab and setting up my appts for the meetings with the phys therapy peeps.

Critters are the best.  They know you have/had a "hurt" and they will try to make you feel better by being close.  The devotion and companionship of critters is amazing.  You are an important member of their pack.

• Like 2

I am glad you are better.  My GSD likes to try that too.  However, little critters are very healing, at least to the psyche.  Just hugging the little rat terrier brings down my blood pressure and heart beat to the point I can feel it.  The little guy loves to be loved.  Now, if I could just keep him from humping the cat.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Moshe said:

I am glad you are better.  My GSD likes to try that too.  However, little critters are very healing, at least to the psyche.  Just hugging the little rat terrier brings down my blood pressure and heart beat to the point I can feel it.  The little guy loves to be loved.  Now, if I could just keep him from humping the cat.

The dog is trying to teach the Cat it's "place" in the hierarchy.