This week in Lesbian fighting news.

Silentpoet

My daughter quit her college hockey team before her senior year.  She'd tell most people it was because she was too busy with schoolwork.

It was really because she couldn't handle the dyke-drama (and there were a bunch of them on the team - surprise!).  They were all predisposed to being constantly angry, and mean, and bullying, and mean, and angry.  She couldn't be around them anymore.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Huaco Kid said:

It was really because she couldn't handle the dyke-drama (and there were a bunch of them on the team - surprise!).  They were all predisposed to being constantly angry, and mean, and bullying, and mean, and angry.  She couldn't be around them anymore.

Lots and lots of drugs and violence in these alphabet communities.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Huaco Kid said:

My daughter quit her college hockey team before her senior year.  She'd tell most people it was because she was too busy with schoolwork.

And while I don’t have an inherent problem with them, because what they do is their business, they’re seemingly EVERYWHERE now. 

39 minutes ago, KWalrad said:

Suspended for ten games without pay. What is that, eighteen bucks?

I'm beginning to think that I need to start a WNBA franchise team - the Fort Worth Fighting Beavers.

They wouldn't fight beaver, it is their favorite thing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2