Random Cuteness

Maser

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, janice6 said:

The infernal internal battle between master's meal and bad words.

Sounds like no contest!

Funny enough, he has no desire to eat human food other than tuna. He hopped up and just sat down till I had to move him to sit back down. He wants to smell everything, but he won't touch it.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Hauptmann6 said:

Funny enough, he has no desire to eat human food other than tuna. He hopped up and just sat down till I had to move him to sit back down. He wants to smell everything, but he won't touch it.

Aren't they amazing!

22 minutes ago, janice6 said:

Aren't they amazing!

He is quite the cat. He chose his humans.

I was at work (hvac tech) stopped at a farm in the middle of nowhere on something like a 5 degree day. Cute black small cat was tripping me in and out of the house. Homeowner told me not to let him in as he wasn't his and his dogs didn't like cats. He said he had showed up a month before and had checked with all the neighbors within a couple miles. When I was leaving he jumped into my work van and didn't want to get out. My next stop was at a vets office to change filters.

And that's how while not wanting a cat, I got a cat.

Fortunately he's very doglike. likes attention and meets me at the door when I get home.

And here Pippin is with his very cat like sister Merry

20180216_151350.jpg

20190916_091148.jpg

Edited by Hauptmann6
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Hauptmann6 said:

He is quite the cat. He chose his humans.

I was at work (hvac tech) stopped at a farm in the middle of nowhere on something like a 5 degree day. Cute black small cat was tripping me in and out of the house. Homeowner told me not to let him in as he wasn't his and his dogs didn't like cats. He said he had showed up a month before and had checked with all the neighbors within a couple miles. When I was leaving he jumped into my work van and didn't want to get out. My next stop was at a vets office to change filters.

And that's how while not wanting a cat, I got a cat.

Fortunately he's very doglike. likes attention and meets me at the door when I get home.

And here Pippin is with his very cat like sister Merry

20180216_151350.jpg

20190916_091148.jpg

It's wonderful when a human can share their existence with a critter.  They seem to quickly adopt the human as their pack, and now they belong.  It's a good feeling to belong.

• Like 5