Ya'll Are Following This Jussie Smollett Thing, Right?

M&P15T

As a Trump supporter I recognize that the gay actor from "Empire" enjoys, like all American citizens, the presumption of innocence.

Which is a pity because I was having so much fun with his predicament. I mean, literally, ROFLMAO.

Who knows, perhaps he will plead to a lesser charge...like DUI? Drivel under the influence. 

As a Trump supporter I recognize that the gay actor from "Empire" enjoys, like all American citizens, the presumption of innocence.
Which is a pity because I was having so much fun with his predicament. I mean, literally, ROFLMAO.
Who knows, perhaps he will plead to a lesser charge...like DUI? Drivel under the influence. 

He was previously arrested for DUI..... during which... he also lied to police.

Sent from my Jack boot using Copatalk

• Thanks 1

https://www.kusi.com/i/the-latest-police-head-smollett-owes-chicago-an-apology/

Justice my ass, this sounds like the broom sweeping this nonsense under the carpet as expected.

Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson says “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett owes the city an apology.

Johnson ended a Thursday news conference about the charges against Smollett by saying justice would be for the 36-year-old actor to apologize, admit what he did and “then be man enough to offer what he should offer up in terms of all the resources that were put into this.”

Edited by Mike

2 hours ago, Mike said:

https://www.kusi.com/i/the-latest-police-head-smollett-owes-chicago-an-apology/

Justice my ass, this sounds like the broom sweeping this nonsense under the carpet as expected.

Like I said, if they put him in jail/prison he will just be locked in there with a bunch of horny men.  That is not likely to be punishment for him.

The onscreen caption during Fox News’ coverage of the story on Thursday night provided a clue for what might come next. It said “Smollett admits he has a drug problem.”

Will his next step be to blame the incident on his drug problem and check into a rehab? The evidence against the actor is pretty compelling. He’s lost the sympathy of most Americans, except for a few like CNN’s Don Lemon. I can’t imagine what else one would do in his position.

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2019/02/22/jussie-smollett-to-castmates-i-swear-to-god-i-did-not-do-this/

Heard a satrad rumor today that Obama already put a call into Emanuel to call off the dogs on this and let it die.

I would love to know who put him up to this, or did he do this post conversation with Harris about the lynching bill she sponsored. I also heard(David Webb show) that this whole issue has been on his mind for a while now. Supposedly he did an interview or a presentation about what lynching symbolicly means today.

• Like 1